Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stephen85

Fox Membership Renewal 24/25

Renewed the family’s three memberships this afternoon and got the 10 points , so all good! …. Then I checked the ticket prices , flip me £72! 

Seems my 11 year old son thinks money grows on trees as he’s mentioned about 5/6 matches before Christmas that he would like to attend , but with flights from Belfast and hotel etc he might get to a few in the season. Be interesting to see how easy / hard it is getting tickets in the premiership as last year was our first year attending and generally found getting tickets in j2/j3 easy enough. 

where does it state how many points you now have on your account?

Ive just renewed my daughters- i can see all the individual points but not the total?

13 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

This combined with digital season tickets will be curtains for a huge number of people. Forget the expansion, it won't be needed.

Horrendous BUT they will all sell out.

Thats what the Club will say- supply and demand.

3 hours ago, Raj said:

where does it state how many points you now have on your account?

Ive just renewed my daughters- i can see all the individual points but not the total?

If you login, click your name top right corner, personal details then half way down it says home and away priority points 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

If you login, click your name top right corner, personal details then half way down it says home and away priority points 

Thank you :thumbup:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Rain King said:

Match ticket prices are f***ing horrible.

Screenshot_20240618_165939_Samsung Internet.jpg

I think I'm right in saying it's financially better for them to reduce number of ST's available on ballot because they'll draw in far more money selling us saps memberships and individual tickets at those prices. I certainly may have to pick and choose games I go to next season, it's just a rip off 

1 hour ago, splinterdream said:

I think I'm right in saying it's financially better for them to reduce number of ST's available on ballot because they'll draw in far more money selling us saps memberships and individual tickets at those prices. I certainly may have to pick and choose games I go to next season, it's just a rip off 

Absolutely it is.

Several times last season I saw big groups of fans of American/Asian tourists. They will have all paid premium for their seats. They were all bedecked in King Power FC sponsored by King Power merchandise bought from the King Power presents King Power FC's King Power Shop.

That's what they're aiming for now. If you're a member and that's what you can afford - great! Extra thirty quid out of your wallet and the opportunity to wax £70 a match in the event more super premium profile fans haven't block-bought the tickets.

But remember - the Thai people are 'big on respect' so you have to say okay and accept it because you don't want to be disrespectful.

For members last season, home match tickets were sent to the email address of the lead booker and you could send the link on to the other attendees for them to load onto their mobile wallet. I see that this year it looks like the membership itself should be added to mobile wallet, and I guess purchased tickets get added to the respective memberships (and respective wallets and phones).

Me and my wife both have memberships, do you know if it's possible to add both memberships to one Google wallet (mine), and I can just pass her my phone to come through the turnstile after me on the second membership?

I suppose this is the same as loading two season tickets onto the same google wallet, so maybe someone has experienced this?

Membership Mobile Pass (NFC)Important Information:
A NFC pass will be sent to you via email for you to download and place into your Apple Wallet or Google Pass on your mobile within one week after your purchase

Hmmm, seems you can

12. I have my child’s ticket on my phone, how do we manage entering the gate with one phone?

Ideally, each supporter would have their own mobile device, however we do understand not everyone has a personal mobile phone, particularly our younger supporters.

More than one ticket can be added to your wallet on your phone (although each ticket itself can only be loaded once). If you child or anyone in your group doesn’t have a mobile device with an NFC chip, we would recommend loading their ticket(s) onto your phone.

When accessing your tickets on matchday, you will be able to swipe left and right between different tickets to find the correct one to scan. When approaching the turnstiles, please have the child’s ticket ready first. Scan that ticket and let them go through the turnstiles before scanning and entering on your own ticket.

Leicester City Ticketing (lcfc.com)

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, herefordshirefox said:

Yes , mine says the same (0 points) but I’m also renewing my two sons memberships and their total points are shown on the renewal page. I guess the system will catch up with itself once you’ve renewed. Maybe… 

Yes mine did in the end bud. 10 points added so all is well.

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys - does anyone know if you can downgrade a ticket to a child ticket as a one off? I have 2 adult memberships but my nephew wants to see a game so thought I could take him with me in place of my partner?

Not sure how the digital wallet works next season but I plan on having both memberships on my phone.

• 3 weeks later...

my wife just bought me membership for my birthday for me and my 7 year old, also got tickets for 1st game vs Spuds and then Villa on the 31st

but how does this membership thing work ?  am i guaranteed tickets ?  trying to make an effort this season as my son loves his football and the foxes

sorry if its a bit of a dumb question but doesnt really explain it very well anywhere

32 minutes ago, Trent Steel said:

my wife just bought me membership for my birthday for me and my 7 year old, also got tickets for 1st game vs Spuds and then Villa on the 31st

but how does this membership thing work ?  am i guaranteed tickets ?  trying to make an effort this season as my son loves his football and the foxes

sorry if its a bit of a dumb question but doesnt really explain it very well anywhere

So basically you start on 0 and for every home game you get a home point.. you’ll only be able to get tickets when they go to all fox members for the time being.. if you renew next season it’s an automatic 10.. keep collecting them until you reach the next bracket which is 20 points then your priority will move up and you can purchase them before all fox members and so on. 

for the time being just get what tickets you can.. Tottenham being category A was fairly easy as it was a Monday evening. All category b should be ok.. but when it gets to the likes of Man City, Chelsea and united for example they may sell quicker and sell out before it reaches all fox members.. in that case keep refreshing the site several times a day and eventually some might have gave up their tickets and be put on sale up for grabs. 

Any more questions then just ask.. 👌 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Trent Steel said:

Very little to be brutally honest. If you're a brand new member you might be able to pick up some singles for games against teams like Bournemouth, Palace etc, but little aside from that. 

Would guess that the 5000 ish tickets available will be gone in the upper brackets for the majority of games before they reach lower down the order. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Very little to be brutally honest. If you're a brand new member you might be able to pick up some singles for games against teams like Bournemouth, Palace etc, but little aside from that. 

Would guess that the 5000 ish tickets available will be gone in the upper brackets for the majority of games before they reach lower down the order.

Yes I tend to agree.  When I was in lowest bracket, as said above, it was generally singles dotted about.  However, closer to the games I picked up tickets that I assume had been returned or put up for resale so it's worth looking daily.  However, you can spend your life on the website checking if you aren't careful. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Trent Steel said:

Thanks everyone for he replies makes sense now, do i get like a plastic card in the post ?  or is it all digital ?

You used to get a card in the post but I believe this season it has gone digital.. my renewal was anyways.. if you have an iPhone then you can add it to your wallet aswell as match tickets when they email you.. this can be added to your wallet and scanned at the turnstile also.. 

7 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

There were loads of tickets remaining in the family area this morning when tickets became available to season ticket holders.  Given this is for a Saturday 3pm kick off against a local rival, I'd wager the OP will have no problem getting tickets for the majority of our games this season.

8 minutes ago, Robo61 said:

There were loads of tickets remaining in the family area this morning when tickets became available to season ticket holders.  Given this is for a Saturday 3pm kick off against a local rival, I'd wager the OP will have no problem getting tickets for the majority of our games this season.

Fair enough, I haven't renewed this season so I haven't been looking. Not really surprised they're not flying out.

I presume you mean for Villa?

• Like 1