Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
demon_dog

Fixture List released on Tuesday

It can only be a matter of hours before someone unearths that picture of the "official" fixture document and "leaks" all the fixtures again.

I genuinely don't care who's first up, as long as we get Liverpool at Christmas and then again in Feb, I'll know everything is right with the world.

• Haha 1

You can pretty much predict the pattern given fixtures in previous years. 

Man City, Liverpool, Everton and Ipswich around Christmas 

Two London away trips in August and early September. Southampton is normally early as well 

Villa always pop up Jan/Feb

18 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

You just know the premier league will give us -9 and then give us all the big teams early. I just hope we don’t get tough games all at once, we seem to have got that a lot in the prem 

Agree with this. People saying it doesn't matter because we play everyone anyway in a season we are getting a points deduction are mad. If it's Man City away followed by a few other big 6 teams early we are screwed. 

• Like 1

It'll be a horrific start with us playing 3/4 of last season's top 6 in the first month follolwed by an announcement that we've got a hefty points deduction. Prem won't hang around in making sure we're properly punished.