Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

2024/25 match ticket prices

1 minute ago, SemperEadem said:

https://tickets.lcfc.com/screenloader.aspx?type=include&page=usercontent/documents/html/2425matchticketprices.html

Wild pricing!

Struggling to get the graphic to upload bit the link to it is there.

Kop pricing averages out at £50.50 a match or £962 a season of 19 games, I know it doesn’t work like that by Christ.

I’d want a silver service meal pre match for that kind of cost.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, promised land said:

Kop pricing averages out at £50.50 a match or £962 a season of 19 games, I know it doesn’t work like that by Christ.

I’d want a silver service meal pre match for that kind of cost.

Throw in the membership you’d need to be able to buy tickets every game + 19 doses of “booking fees” and you’re nicely over a grand. Absurd.

• Like 1

That's absolutely appalling.

Perfect example of them preferring to have fairweather big 6 fans or tourists sitting in the home end rather than your average local Leicester fan. 

Non season ticket holders have been priced out enough. Imagine paying close to £90 for a membership and ONE game in the Kop.

Edited by Stuntman_Mike
  • Like 2

A hugely compelling case for expanding the stadium. Failure to do so now will alienate fans of today's and the future. Need to increase capacity to increase supply and bring the prices down

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

That's absolutely appalling.

Perfect example of them preferring to have fairweather big 6 fans or tourists sitting in the home end rather than your average local Leicester fan. 

I'm not local, and I doubt I'll be spending fifty-ish quid + train fare. 

1 minute ago, bovril said:

I'm not local, and I doubt I'll be spending fifty-ish quid + train fare. 

You know what I mean though. I'm on about non Leicester fans who won't get tickets in the away end, but have a chance to see their side.

Gave up my season ticket in the middle of last season due to moving away......can't see me returning to the KP with our kids at them prices.Another generation lost!

Edited by PAULCFC
  • Like 1

Just now, Devonfox1884 said:

Yeah going to a home game will be a once in a while thing now and not the regular trip up it has been. Shame.

Yep and the club won't give a single solitary f**k to lose you or that you have to tell your kids "sorry we aren't rich, we can't go".  Cxnts of the highest order.  I am a mix of sad and raging.  I want to vandalise the club shop !!!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

If I didn’t have a ST I wouldn’t go 

Supporting your club is no longer an option for all 

I was just thinking the same thing. £100 for me and the misses to go to a game, no thanks.

So frustrating. How are we ever going to attract younger fans. How do I get my 8 year old lad into watching  us. Im a season ticket holder so its very rare he can come anyway but 18 quid on a membership, which guarantees absolutely nothing is totally not required by the club.

No wonder all his mates are knocking about in Man City shirts now.

Edited by adam
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, rugbyblue said:

Yep and the club won't give a single solitary f**k to lose you or that you have to tell your kids "sorry we aren't rich, we can't go".  Cxnts of the highest order.  I am a mix of sad and raging.  I want to vandalise the club shop !!!

Season ticket at Torquay is £300 - less than 6 tickets to watch us where I normally go in SK4. They’re a club that needs the money/support, think City may well have made up my mind to do it. 

• Like 2