Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

2024/25 match ticket prices

This is not a club that cares about loyal fans. I don't care what 'category' game or what area of the stadium. Anyone who pays £72 pound to watch a Leicester game is a 🤡. Not a cat in hell's chance it's worth that. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ryy said:

Yeah, thanks Top. I'm  sure all yourThai mates/influencers/business partners totally agree with you. 

Can you also put the club up for sale, and bugger off? Your dad would be ashamed at what you are doing to OUR club.

7 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Don't give a fcuk about anyone but themselves. These decisions are hurting your next generation of fans so badly. The whole notion of taking your kids to the footy has just become a very rare treat. 

"Can't afford it, don't go...."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fox_up_north said:

This is it. I've seen people say it's XYZ for gig tickets but I don't see the equivalent.

Let's say Bruce Springsteen at £80 or so. You'll get him for 2 hours, plus a support and guaranteed entertainment.

£60 to watch a football game that might be absolutely dreadful, your team lose and only has 60 minutes of in play action is poor VFM. 

That's before you get to £30 admin fee.

Springsteen is £125 for 3 hours, no seat plus exhorbitant ticket fee from the likes of Ticketmaster (now there's an organisation that needs rattling)....", no support. As the great man says in Prove it all night, "You want it you take it you pay the price....." 

3 minutes ago, Reg Vardy said:

Springsteen is £125 for 3 hours, no seat plus exhorbitant ticket fee from the likes of Ticketmaster (now there's an organisation that needs rattling)....", no support. As the great man says in Prove it all night, "You want it you take it you pay the price....." 

When you get priced out yourself, don't go crying about it on here. 

Can I also add comparing Leicester City (61 years man and boy) to Bruce Springsteen is a bit harsh on Bruce....I missed the Blackburn game....Springsteen in Cardiff....i made my choice and whoever said you know what you get with Bruce, but are never sure with Leicester....nailed it....

5 minutes ago, Reg Vardy said:

Everyone has choices..just have to make them....Spurs game is on Monday night......that's great (ffs)

Exactly, and the time will come when you have to choose not to go because you can't afford it any more. Tick tock...

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Don't give a fcuk about anyone but themselves. These decisions are hurting your next generation of fans so badly. The whole notion of taking your kids to the footy has just become a very rare treat. 

Yep, and the usual "it helps pay for better players" bollocks. 

• Haha 1

Another absolute s##tshow from the club yet again.  We all used to laugh at big clubs when Keane criticised the “prawn sandwich brigade” at Utd and we took the piss when you could buy tickets anywhere in the world to watch Liverpool through Thomas Cooke, we were all so thankful to be a local club with owners that understood us - what the hell happened here???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

KPFC die hards out in force on Facebook as normal 

I always like to share Union FS and Foxes Trust posts into the main FB groups. It gets a bit of exposure out there, but if I'm honest I enjoy to see the creative abuse. The one I am trying to translate right now is "As a LCFC supporter Onion FC  do not speak for me and many others. Such negativity about a well managed club. You are a disgrace."

Am I being thick and not understanding the onion reference?  

The best bit is that they are based in Perth apparently. Something tells me it isn't Aussiefox either. 

Edited by ramboacdc

5 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Exactly, and the time will come when you have to choose not to go because you can't afford it any more. Tick tock...

61 years....seen most things, some I never expected.....Yeovil away to Athletico at home.....if I can't afford it, I won't go....simple as

Just now, ramboacdc said:

I always like to share Union FS and Foxes Trust posts into the main FB groups. It gets a bit of exposure out there, but if I'm honest I enjoy to see the creative abuse. The one I am trying to translate right now is "As a LCFC supporter Onion FC  do not speak for me and many others. Such negativity about a well managed club. You are a disgrace."

Am I being thick and not understanding the onion reference? 

Same middle aged bloke uses it bizzarly to poke fun at the word union by saying onion.

I don’t really “do” social media but have a Facebook account so I’ve jumped on to see what these KPFCfans are saying - what a weird bunch!  It’s like the club can do no wrong and if you don’t like it then sod off!

One way to protest is boycott the food and drink kiosks in the ground....loads of people will whinge about ticket prices yet chug down 3 pints of p*ss and have a hot dog hanging out their gob most home games. Save yourself £25 a match there!

As an idea @Union FS are the strongest voice we have as a collective at the club at the moment. The club couldnt wait to use you as a backdrop for the trophy presentation and the Vardy Tifo.

You have to be careful as a collective leading a boycott of all fans (club could see this as you obstructing revenue and look to take legal action/ ban fans).

Why not protest with a single banner at The Spurs game, refuse to make any noise and then lead a mass walk out on 60 or 70s minutes leaving the banner on the seats for the Sky cameras to see?

That way the club aren't able to resell the ticket and it will then gain media attention.

25 minutes ago, Reg Vardy said:

Everyone has choices..just have to make them....

Find that sad to be honest. 

I know countless season ticket holders who can sustain £40 to £50 pounds a month and now they'd like to start taking their children to games.

They can't because that's another £50 on top plus membership fees, plus any costs for moving your ST team for a game (or getting another adult to sit next to them). We've gone in this decision that being about c£60-70 to £100. A choice doesn't feel fair when it's all but forced upon you. 

Edited by CosbehFox
  • Like 1