Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

2024/25 match ticket prices

4 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

We really do need a big change at the foxes trust....  the club treat them as irrelevant.  With everything that's going on our fans need strong representation. 

As you keep saying… so since the match ticket prices were announced what would you have done foxinsocks?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Foxes_Trust said:

As you keep saying… so since the match ticket prices were announced what would you have done foxinsocks?

I think he means in the general terms with everything going on.

The problem is the club either doesn't hear the foxes trust or doesn't take them serious enough, and because of that, anything new that comes up can not be easily argued or changed.

19 minutes ago, Foxes_Trust said:

There are so many issues where the club has shifted to acting without fan engagement or consideration of the fans points of view.  This is shocking and shameful.  It reflects badly on the club and on king power.  It is clear that matey collaboration is not working... it has encouraged the club to act unilaterally and without thought.  A tougher appprach is required. Ideally the  club should engage with fan groups but if they fail to do so,  as they are, then they should be shamed and face consequences.  As it is they are ignoring you.

Edited by foxinsocks
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, blue army 1988 said:

I think he means in the general terms with everything going on.

The problem is the club either doesn't hear the foxes trust or doesn't take them serious enough, and because of that, anything new that comes up can not be easily argued or changed.

The club doesn't take any of the fan trusts seriously.

Why should they?

It's either meetings, statements or the odd banner, which any competent PR person can squeeze to small minorities of fans.

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

The club doesn't take any of the fan trusts seriously.

Why should they?

It's either meetings, statements or the odd banner, which any competent PR person can squeeze to small minorities of fans.

This is the point im making. We have two fans "trusts" so to speak, Foxes trust and Union FS bit none of them seem to get anywhere with the club. It's all sofly sofly, let's not annoy them.

7 minutes ago, blue army 1988 said:

This is the point im making. We have two fans "trusts" so to speak, Foxes trust and Union FS bit none of them seem to get anywhere with the club. It's all sofly sofly, let's not annoy them.

You are quite far off with that view.

It has been said plenty, if fans want change it has to come from them.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SemperEadem said:

But that is what I'm saying. We need a shake up of the fans voice. The trusts should be the mouth piece for the fans but the trust is so out dated and seems so friendly with LCFC that they have had members for years and don't want to rock the friendly boat.

I and many others want a change so fans can voice their opinions and get them across to LCFC.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

We really do need a big change at the foxes trust....  the club treat them as irrelevant.  With everything that's going on our fans need strong representation. 

If the club don't want to listen there isn't a great deal anyone can do apart from like it or lump it

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

Absolutely, we have a lot of talkers, and a lot of people willing to take action, but nothing has kicked everyone into action yet. 

FWIW, I admire the work the trust and UFS do behind the scenes at meetings, display prep etc that we don't get to see

16 minutes ago, blue army 1988 said:

But that is what I'm saying. We need a shake up of the fans voice. The trusts should be the mouth piece for the fans but the trust is so out dated and seems so friendly with LCFC that they have had members for years and don't want to rock the friendly boat.

I and many others want a change so fans can voice their opinions and get them across to LCFC.

I hope you have joined either UFS, the Trust or have started a new supporter group if not finding those two work for you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, foxinsocks said:

There are so many issues where the club has shifted to acting without fan engagement or consideration of the fans points of view.  This is shocking and shameful.  It reflects badly on the club and on king power.  It is clear that matey collaboration is not working... it has encouraged the club to act unilaterally and without thought.  A tougher appprach is required. Ideally the  club should engage with fan groups but if they fail to do so,  as they are, then they should be shamed and face consequences.  As it is they are ignoring you.

In terms of not consulting fans on ticket prices, this is a trend seen across a number of PL clubs this year, which is being discussed by fan groups within the FSA with steps being planned.

The next step for LCFC Fan Groups is the requested combined meeting with the club. The LCFC Fan Groups will then discuss what to do next depending on the outcome of that meeting 

2 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

You haven't suggested any alternatives here. When you say a "tougher approach" and "face consequences", what exactly do you mean?

1 hour ago, blue army 1988 said:

You're heavily involved in the Foxestrust reform group presumably?

19 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

I hope you have joined either UFS, the Trust or have started a new supporter group if not finding those two work for you.

I haven't because I can not commit the time to them.

I work every hour there is and have a young family.

I know it sounds a little hypothetical that I say we need change and am not part of it, I just don't have time else I 100% would.

47 minutes ago, blue army 1988 said:

I am not.

I know it sounds hypocritical that I say this and I'm not involved but I work every hour I can and have a young family.

If I had the time I would be 100% involved

Foxes Trust membership is £10 for a year and obviously there’s no requirement for you to be actively involved - but membership would give you voting rights in relation to the trust.

49 minutes ago, blue army 1988 said:

I haven't because I can not commit the time to them.

I work every hour there is and have a young family.

I know it sounds a little hypothetical that I say we need change and am not part of it, I just don't have time else I 100% would.

You could still join the Foxes Trust, many members are not “active” but are kept informed with members updates and show their support by being a member.

And we welcome the opinions of members via email at anytime 

https://foxestrust.co.uk/membership

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blue army 1988 said:

I am not.

I know it sounds hypocritical that I say this and I'm not involved but I work every hour I can and have a young family.

If I had the time I would be 100% involved

You could still become a member, you don't have to be active, the more members the bigger the influence.