Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

2024/25 match ticket prices

12 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Season ticket at Torquay is £300 - less than 6 tickets to watch us where I normally go in SK4. They’re a club that needs the money/support, think City may well have made up my mind to do it. 

Ive toyed with the idea of lower league ground hopping to get my football fix.  It will be good to see some old style grounds but the emotional attachment and passion won't be there.  Just won't be the same as the joy when your lifelong team score a goal.  But if you have kids and they want to support their local team, go for it I say.  

Edited by rugbyblue

31 minutes ago, Hitesh said:

A hugely compelling case for expanding the stadium. Failure to do so now will alienate fans of today's and the future. Need to increase capacity to increase supply and bring the prices down

It's because they totally messed that up (i.e. training ground before the stadium expansion) and their general incompetence that has 'forced' them to do it.

I'd like to commend them on this massive hole they keep expanding for themselves. Outstanding

• Like 1

Just now, Spiritwalker said:

I was just thinking the same thing. £100 for me and the misses to go to a game, no thanks.

That’s it. There will be a handful of pairs of seats in the 2 “cheap” blocks. Everywhere else it’s north of £90 for 2 tickets. By the time we’ve got the train from Melton, had a Maccies or stadium food, that’s £140ish.

Who the **** does this club think it is?

• Like 3

Just now, SemperEadem said:

Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha
Susan Whelan
Anthony Mundy
Dan Barnett
Alistair Spiers
And anyone else involved in signing these off. Well done on not only pricing out current generations of fans but also likely doing it to future ones too.

I second that.  Well said

• Like 1

Remember when we used to be a family club.

Families without season tickets are going to be priced out of going to games .

So much for the owners wanting the community to feel a part of the club. Absolutely Shocking!

Also gives an indication of how much the season tickets are going to be going up in the coming seasons.

The club just seems so out of touch these days, either that or more likely, they just don't care.

Well when they start seeing hundreds of empty seats because fans just can't afford to go to games, maybe they might have to have a rethink!

• Like 1

King Power are killing the club. The absolute cheek of doing this for a season in which we are pretty much guaranteed to be relegated thanks to the incompetence of these clowns. Nice to see our loyalty to the club being repaid.

• Like 3

Think I’ll be sitting in the family stand a lot more this season with my boy.. but £64-£69 in sk1 and that’s just for two tickets minus petrol, parking and eats.. I am so angry tonight as is a lot of others.. :dunno: so from £46 in 2022/23 to £39 in 23/24.. surely £48-£50 would have been sufficient enough.. 

thank god I don’t sit in j2.. that’s a £14 increase on 22/23 season :unsure: