Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

2024/25 match ticket prices

With the Mrs going part time and 2 young kids I’ve decided enough is enough with lcfc, I’ll follow on tv and radio but going to games is now sadly out of reach, going to games would now mean my kids miss out. A club so badly out of touch with their local community it’s a shambles…. Never felt so distant from the club I love 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Wow. I’m genuinely astonished at the match by match ticket price increases. 

The fact that the club in their press release have attempted to justify the pricing by claiming we’re ‘10th and 9th in the league on cheapest / most expensive ticket’ is abhorrent and shows how out of touch they are. Particularly given it fails to take into consideration 7 of the 20 clubs are London based, where you’d expect ticket prices to be more expensive given the London weighting of wages. 

As a long term member in the privileged position to be able to afford these ticket prices, even I’m taken aback and find myself wondering if it’s worth it any longer. 

Shocking. 

Edited by rn9013
  • Like 4

£So i'm expecting most of the games to cat A............membership to get a ticket £70 for the mrs and me £36 for our two sons,then £110 and £40 for our match tickets....£256 for one game....mmmmmm let me think!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PAULCFC said:

£So i'm expecting most of the games to cat A............membership to get a ticket £70 for the mrs and me £36 for our two sons,then £110 and £40 for our match tickets....£256 for one game....mmmmmm let me think!

Family stand? lol Think I’m heading that way 

14 minutes ago, jonny_wright said:

You’ll only need a membership for the top 6 games and maybe forest…. Can guarantee the other games don’t sell out 

Problem is they hardly ever put the tickets up for general sale......sooner have empty seats.....which i think they will get a few more of with the pricing.

• Like 2

Winning the Premier League was the best and worst thing to happen to this club. We have lost our identity. As time had gone on, to paraphrase a quote from NP, King Power have delusions of Grandeur. We are becoming everything we beat the odds against in 2016, and it is sad to see. Rather than building their legacy, they are fast sullying it. 

I'm betting category A will consist of least 

Arsenal 

Man City

United

Spurs

Liverpool

Chelsea 

Forest

And possibly Villa, so nearly half the home games will be the highest price. £72 for a Leicester game is absurd, London prices. We obviously think not many match tickets will be up for grabs so people will stupidly pay it. My season ticket in G2 works out at just over £20 a game, god help those looking to buy match tickets, mental prices.

Ridiculous how they try to justify it

“When compared with prices from all Premier League teams in the 2023/24 season, and without factoring in other clubs’ potential increases for the new campaign, our cheapest Adult Match Ticket (£33) for 2024/25 would rank 10th in the 2023/24 Premier League, while next season’s most expensive seat (£72) would be 9th.” 

• Like 1

Prices are cheap for any masochists wishing to attend. It'll be engaging in 100 minutes of pure agony and embarrassment as the team gets battered week in week out. Nowhere else will quite match that USP.