Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

2024/25 match ticket prices

19 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Ridiculous how they try to justify it

“When compared with prices from all Premier League teams in the 2023/24 season, and without factoring in other clubs’ potential increases for the new campaign, our cheapest Adult Match Ticket (£33) for 2024/25 would rank 10th in the 2023/24 Premier League, while next season’s most expensive seat (£72) would be 9th.” 

How do we rank for non-London and non-"Big six"?

I would imagine 1st or damned close.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Hollism said:

That’s it. There will be a handful of pairs of seats in the 2 “cheap” blocks. Everywhere else it’s north of £90 for 2 tickets. By the time we’ve got the train from Melton, had a Maccies or stadium food, that’s £140ish.

Who the **** does this club think it is?

Everywhere else it's north of £100 (maybe I am way out on how many cat C games there will be), so even worse. Either way, it's ridiculous when your average ticket price is floating around £55/60 for most games.

The fact it will price out people coming from the surrounding areas is ridiculous. I'd be coming up from Kent so would cost me and my old man £200 to go probably, if it's cheap as well. I accept they can't cater for fans like me (but they absolutely screw us on memberships), so the fact they're going to alienate more local supporters is stupid.

They can do no good. Useless

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

https://tickets.lcfc.com/screenloader.aspx?type=include&page=usercontent/documents/html/2425matchticketprices.html

Wild pricing!

Struggling to get the graphic to upload bit the link to it is there.

One adult match ticket in my block is more than my monthly direct debit for me and my son’s season tickets.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

One adult match ticket in my block is more than my monthly direct debit for me and my son’s season tickets.

lol Brilliant. Obviously you should get a pretty decent discount for a season ticket but when you put it like that. Madness

Became a complete and utter joke, made it nearly impossible to buy tickets on general sale (when they even go on) and now these prices are atrocious

Surely the club realise they are losing out on fans by the boat load with not only the last 2 or 3 seasons decisions, but by making a statement like this 

Non league football matches for me this year 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kyleolly said:

I’m surprised they didn’t put the season ticket prices up dramatically a season ticket would cost the same price of 8 individual tickets 

That will come if we stay up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adam said:

That will come if we stay up.

Premier League clubs, including ours don’t want season ticket holders. I’d say within the next 10 years season tickets will be a thing of the past so they can charge full whack for everyone

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

How do we rank for non-London and non-"Big six"?

I would imagine 1st or damned close.

I don't imagine we will be in all honesty.

I despise this increase with absolutely everything. But I genuinely think this is where modern football is at 

Just now, UniFox21 said:

I don't imagine we will be in all honesty.

I despise this increase with absolutely everything. But I genuinely think this is where modern football is at 

£44 in the kop at Liverpool

That's me done. Can't afford  £80 every other week for me and my kid. Plus memberships and booking fees. Close to season ticket points this year but that won't happen any time soon as it's now become a treat to go and not something  we did nearly every home game. 2 more fans gone. 

43 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Ridiculous how they try to justify it

“When compared with prices from all Premier League teams in the 2023/24 season, and without factoring in other clubs’ potential increases for the new campaign, our cheapest Adult Match Ticket (£33) for 2024/25 would rank 10th in the 2023/24 Premier League, while next season’s most expensive seat (£72) would be 9th.” 

That's good. I won't go and watch Wolves or Bournemouth then.

Utterly pointless comparison.

12 minutes ago, adam said:

£44 in the kop at Liverpool

Conveniently missing all the other ticket prices.

Ticket pricing across the board are ****ing dreadful. No one should be charged that amount to watch the football. Entire system is corrupt and broken, we're just another corrupt cog 

IMG_20240618_195518.thumb.jpg.5f3cec95d13777d8de95f19505d062fc.jpg