Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

2024/25 match ticket prices

This is the way modern football is going nowadays, especially when you’re a Premier League team, it’s only going to get worse. 

They treat it like a tourist attraction nowadays, while pricing real fans out, but unfortunately many Premier League clubs act in this way, just a shame we’ve joined the party. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Conveniently missing all the other ticket prices.

Ticket pricing across the board are ****ing dreadful. No one should be charged that amount to watch the football. Entire system is corrupt and broken, we're just another corrupt cog 

IMG_20240618_195518.thumb.jpg.5f3cec95d13777d8de95f19505d062fc.jpg

And Liverpool have developed their stadium too. Some of our seats are starting to look like Cov Sky Blue. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Conveniently missing all the other ticket prices.

Ticket pricing across the board are ****ing dreadful. No one should be charged that amount to watch the football. Entire system is corrupt and broken, we're just another corrupt cog 

IMG_20240618_195518.thumb.jpg.5f3cec95d13777d8de95f19505d062fc.jpg

I agree. Players wages are killing the game.

49 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

Basically, it’s an 18 (ish) per cent increase.

My heart sank when I saw them. Will struggle to afford it myself. No idea how anyone with a family would be able to. 

How did you work that out? It's 31% across the board and over 40% if you discount the Cat C prices that weren't there last season.

• Like 2

Coalville for me and my lad next season. Just cant afford/justify paying that. Ridiculous. Last couple of years ive started to become more and more disillusioned with the club and i never thought i would say that. Feck em

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Sad to think the way its going that I will likely never get to take my boys down there particularly regularly.

In a similar boat. Can't see them changing the pricing structure in 4/5 years time when I can start to take mine. It'll just be the kids game and it's sad that's the case because it wasn't like so when I was younger and could begin my love for the club. 

3 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Sad to think the way its going that I will likely never get to take my boys down there particularly regularly.

You never know. This season is massive- survive and we might grow back but relegation will see us as another Stoke/ Blackburn.

We are still popular and fans keen to go- a few barren years and that will change,

4 minutes ago, Corky said:

You never know. This season is massive- survive and we might grow back but relegation will see us as another Stoke/ Blackburn.

We are still popular and fans keen to go- a few barren years and that will change,

They won’t drop tickets to an affordable level again. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SemperEadem said:

They won’t drop tickets to an affordable level again. 

They’ll have to when we’re festering at the wrong end of the champ again with 13k in attendance.

Surely another Foxes Trust and UFS pressure job is on the cards, but like the 25 physical ticket fee I can’t see them budging on this.

Be interesting to see anyone who can defend kp with this, it’s embarrassing