Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

2024/25 match ticket prices

16 minutes ago, Out Foxed said:

ain't gonna do shit till everyone takes a stand....same as real life. 

but no...we'll whinge about the slow creep until one day we wake the **** up

I agree.  But everyone means EVERYONE.  If (when) I stop, someone takes my place. Season ticket holders are unlikely to stop as despite moans, the cost per game as a ST holder is the stuff of dreams for members.  (Not that I blame them).

I read  on here somewhere that only around 3800 tickets are available on a game by game basis, after away fans, comp tickets for sponsors etc are deducted, so realistically the club only have to shift 3800 tickets to tourists (not hard in the prem I wouldn't imagine through these tickets sites that do football tours) even if every member boycotts. Prices are highly unlikely to go down if we are relegated too.  Imagine that. £72 to watch us play the likes of Preston and swansea in 25/26.  We are fxxked mate.  Simple as that. 

Edited by rugbyblue

10 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

IMG_4312.thumb.png.2c2fd0076955a5e553f3e239c40d7e1b.png

Big local derbies v Coalvillescum and Ketteringtossers to look forward to 

I liked that and then was all - Hey! You what now?!

lol

• Haha 1

Just looking at this new ‘Fox Cub’ membership for my young one, gets all the benefits of a normal membership, but still a ‘personalised digital card’…

surely for a young one, they can send them something to physically keep or a gift, a fox cub scarf or a filbert toy, stickers, key rings, etc the sort of things youngsters enjoy to keep. What interest is my 3 year old going to have in a personalised digital card ffs…

and no not that I mean it, I want or need a freebie, it’s just that fan engagement sort of thing comes to mind again, but the more this club does, the more I notice, we’re really not ‘for the fans’

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, rugbyblue said:

I agree.  But everyone means EVERYONE.  If (when) I stop, someone takes my place. Season ticket holders are unlikely to stop as despite moans, the cost per game as a ST holder is the stuff of dreams for members.  (Not that I blame them).

I read  on here somewhere that only around 3800 tickets are available on a game by game basis, after away fans, comp tickets for sponsors etc are deducted, so realistically the club only have to shift 3800 tickets to tourists (not hard in the prem I wouldn't imagine through these tickets sites that do football tours) even if every member boycotts. Prices are highly unlikely to go down if we are relegated too.  Imagine that. £72 to watch us play the likes of Preston and swansea in 25/26.  We are fxxked mate.  Simple as that. 

It's an insult to call non session ticket holders tourists 

I suppose the season ticket prices will start to go up each season to match these ridiculous ticket prices. So out of touch its incredible. Probably will be my last season as feeling I don't want to be part of the KP club

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

It's an insult to call non session ticket holders tourists 

I wasn't doing that if you re-read.  I'm a non ST holder myself.  I'm a member

By tourists I mean all sorts of non local non Leicester fans, people visiting the UK who want to see a prem game, maybe people who want to see arsenal or man city but don't care much for Leicester, days out etc 

Edited by rugbyblue
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gazza3 said:

I suppose the season ticket prices will start to go up each season to match these ridiculous ticket prices. So out of touch its incredible. Probably will be my last season as feeling I don't want to be part of the KP club

It’s modern football the way of the world it isn’t localised to our club and we’re relatively cheap in comparison to some. Not long back from New York I almost cried at the prices for Hockey and Basket ball tickets - I took the tour instead. 

• Like 1

Just now, Lesta Legend said:

It’s modern football the way of the world it isn’t localised to our club and we’re relatively cheap in comparison to some. Not long back from New York I almost cried at the prices for Hockey and Basket ball tickets - I took the tour instead. 

This is something really important.

The entire professional sport is going down the drain. 

Everyone is right to be furious, but this is a systemic problem across the entire of modern football, not just our club 

• Like 1