Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxinsocks

Ownership of lcfc

Just now, foxinsocks said:

Has anyone ever checked the share ownership of the club... is the club a subsidiary of ling power?

This would save me some digging if anyone knows.

Not too sure, very fishy

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

But who is in the share reg? Plus it's not a plc is it

limited, Private although a quick search said it was publicly listed in 97 returned to private in 2002

Registered office address
King Power Stadium, Filbert Way, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE2 7FL 
Company status
Active
Company type
Private limited Company
Incorporated on
18 November 2002

Edited by HankMarvin

4 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Registered office address
King Power Stadium, Filbert Way, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE2 7FL 
Company status
Active
Company type
Private limited Company
Incorporated on
18 November 2002

Thanks, The last conf statement for leicester city Ltd shows  the shareholding as

Screenshot_20240619-114239_Drive.thumb.jpg.c7d75e27efe4d9a8c46073716900bc0f.jpg

5 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

Thanks, The last conf statement for leicester city Ltd shows  the shareholding as

Screenshot_20240619-114239_Drive.thumb.jpg.c7d75e27efe4d9a8c46073716900bc0f.jpg

King power International has share holders in Thailand.

I thought K Power holding owned the ground and Belvoir drive and now probably Seagrave. I thought that was solely Vichai and family.

If that's the case not a great situation as share holders could force the sale of the club. But Top and family own the infrastructure and can rent it out. Or even demolish it.

Was it not Ron Noads at Palace did the same and nearly bankrupt Simon Jordan.

Also are the family not losing grip on King Power. Top is no longer chairman.

Edited by sylofox

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

I thought K Power holding owned the ground and Belvoir drive and now probably Seagrave. I thought that was solely Vichai and family.

If that's the case not a great situation as share holders could force the sale of the club. But Top and family own the infrastructure and can rent it out. Or even demolish it.

My idea is to put pressure on king power over the way the employees of their subsidiary are running the show.  A Twitter pile on.  I will see what can be done. 

5 hours ago, sylofox said:

His Mother is.

https://corporate.kingpower.com/en/executives/

Top is CEO and President.

Edited by Chrysalis

I would never have thought I would feel this way about the owners, but I want them gone now.

It all feels so different the way the club is being run, to when Vichai was running it.

Maybe it was all a smokescreen, but I felt that Vichai truly had grown to have the club and the fans in his heart.

As a fan I felt we were in good and capable hands.

Now as a fan, I feel like I'm just a customer, who they aren't bothered if I buy from them or not, because there will always be some other mug off the street that will buy their tat, and they have proved to be completely incompetant off the pitch too.

Some of the decision making on the PR side of things is utterly shambolic too.

Edited by smudger63
  • Like 4

I’m gone until they are. 

I haven’t left LCFC, KPFC made the relationship completely toxic and left me.

Genuinely amazed at the lack of others who made the same choice last season. I wonder how much shit Top will continue to serve up before most KPFC customers remember they used to be LCFC fans?

• Like 3

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, Daggers said:

I’m gone until they are. 

I haven’t left LCFC, KPFC made the relationship completely toxic and left me.

Genuinely amazed at the lack of others who made the same choice last season. I wonder how much shit Top will continue to serve up before most KPFC customers remember they used to be LCFC fans?

Same suspects all the time Daggers. They think Leicester were invented by King Power. Its really sad.

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

Same suspects all the time Daggers. They think Leicester were invented by King Power. Its really sad.

I’m trying to be understanding but it’s hard. I kinda blame the complicit support for allowing Top such free rein. I have often wondered if I’m the only person bitching to the club after every stupid decision and non-communication - and I reckon I must be, or there’s just a handful of us. 

Clearly, the Trust should’ve been the ones holding the club to account over the years - but we all know what a bunch of spineless souls cling onto the board of that organisation. 

I do find it sad. You look at how engaged Wrexham are with its community and look at us - KPFC hate us. The club is full of scorn and distrust with non-local/non-football people occupying too many of the posts. 

Anyway…*shut up Dave, no one cares what you think*

…I’ll shut up. 

• Like 2

Something that always concerned me was that when we were bought, it was stated that alongside KP there was a mystery owner/party who would remain secret.

This all then went quiet and to my knowledge never came out.

Not long after, there was a documentary called “how to buy a football club” or something like that. And we were mentioned.

20 minutes ago, dooflip said:

Something that always concerned me was that when we were bought, it was stated that alongside KP there was a mystery owner/party who would remain secret.

This all then went quiet and to my knowledge never came out.

Not long after, there was a documentary called “how to buy a football club” or something like that. And we were mentioned.

Was it not a Chinese chap?