Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CrazyKopCorner

Positives on the impending Cooper appointment

Just now, Bilo said:

Forest's points deduction came in during NES's tenure, I think.

If that was the case, 'threat of impending points deduction'. You get the drift...

55 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

After yesterdays meltdown what are the positives of Steve Cooper's appointment:- 

I'll start in that he seems a pretty decent bloke and his F@rest side at least looked to be playing for him 

He’s not Harold Shipman 🫥

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Bruce and Wilder have similar win percentages in the PL.

We will see if cooper is any good or not … but that win percentage has reasons behind it. Not saying he’s going to be amazing; not saying he’s going to be shit. But there are reasons that forest fans will give as to why he struggled to win games, not all his fault. It’s not on the level of Bruce or wilder. 

It's not Potter. He didn't want us last summer and obviously doesn't now. Let's hope the club never waste another minute of time on the cvnt.

Hoping Cooper without working in the circus with a total nuts ringmaster  that is forest can build a team. 

Hoping we get an enjoyable style of play and not Enzo paint dry ball.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

There is no comparison, he ain't no Ranieri and the players, team we had then where miles better than what we have now.

As we sit here now I agree, but in 2015 we signed N’golo and it all changed. Two signings in the pipeline who knows what they bring? We have witnessed the unbelievable in the past is all I’m saying. And Claudio was a rigid 442 man in the main not a great tactiition necessarily. 

2 minutes ago, ceebeefox said:

As we sit here now I agree, but in 2015 we signed N’golo and it all changed. Two signings in the pipeline who knows what they bring? We have witnessed the unbelievable in the past is all I’m saying. And Claudio was a rigid 442 man in the main not a great tactiition necessarily. 

We also had peak Vardy, Mahrez, Morgan, Huth, Fuchs etc

This is from a Forest fan.. 

This is what's frustrating to me. Cooper's football this season was an insult to terrorism-ball. The worst football I've ever seen at the City Ground, even worse than when we were floundering in League One. We've played better football under Nuno, albeit still not overly attractive

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

We also had peak Vardy, Mahrez, Morgan, Huth, Fuchs etc

This is from a Forest fan.. 

This is what's frustrating to me. Cooper's football this season was an insult to terrorism-ball. The worst football I've ever seen at the City Ground, even worse than when we were floundering in League One. We've played better football under Nuno, albeit still not overly attractive

What?

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

The appointment takes away the angst of whether we're going down or not 

An awful lot to this season whoever the manager is.

How many pts deducted.

How much we have to spend.

Who the manager is.

Has he got it in him to motivate and convince the players they can do it.

Had we got Potter in would he spend a week or two after the euros waiting in his office doing fvck all for the FA to call. Then fvck off.

Cooper may not of been first choice. But I think he's a way better option than head up his own arse Potter. I think Potter could have been our next Rodgers.