Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Steve Cooper - New Manager

Just now, moore_94 said:

If he starts with the same midfield 3 as against Lens with a pivot of Winks and Hamza with Wilf as a 10 then he will get no sympathy from me and he is asking for it

He has options that mean he doesn’t need to do it

He's going too, he's probably thinks f**k it, if the board don't back me, I will do a Brendan.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

If he starts with the same midfield 3 as against Lens with a pivot of Winks and Hamza with Wilf as a 10 then he will get no sympathy from me and he is asking for it

He has options that mean he doesn’t need to do it

If we start the season with Hamza on the park. Then we are simply an embarrassment. 

• Like 1

He stayed at Forest. He'll stay here until he's given the boot and a nice payoff. He gets to commute home every day and he comes out looking good anyway. The wider footballing world will see him as the valiant but unfortunate manager of little old Leicester. 

1 minute ago, fox_up_north said:

He stayed at Forest. He'll stay here until he's given the boot and a nice payoff. He gets to commute home every day and he comes out looking good anyway. The wider footballing world will see him as the valiant but unfortunate manager of little old Leicester. 

They are scheduling a press conference for 3.30pm and in the next hour you will see that - I don’t know if it’s about him but I think he’s gone genuinely, this is mad.

1 minute ago, Countesthorpe Fox 1884 12 said:

They are scheduling a press conference for 3.30pm and in the next hour you will see that - I don’t know if it’s about him but I think he’s gone genuinely, this is mad.

Wouldn't be surprised.

4 minutes ago, Countesthorpe Fox 1884 12 said:

But that's normal isn't it, a Friday conference before a weekend/Monday game?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Countesthorpe Fox 1884 12 said:

Are you Nick Green? 

Just now, Wymsey said:

But that's normal isn't it, a Friday conference before a weekend/Monday game?

Press conference is scheduled for 1.30pm... so if it's being delayed potentially could be the case?

I'm just picturing the scene....

E-commerce team have gone rogue and released the kit early

Social Media team are chasing them round the king power looking for a fight

Meanwhile at the training ground the lads are all standing around wondering where the coaching team has gone

.... out walks Rudkin in full tracksuit slinging a bag of balls over his shoulder.

• Haha 1

Just now, dmayne7 said:

Why an earth would anyone think losing a manager right after pre season would be a good idea, let alone the state we're in.

Good idea for the rest of the world to realise we are a shit show, and maybe put more pressure on the board to make changes..

I wouldn’t be surprised if at some point it came to that. I’m convinced he was making a point in picking the sides he has. He’s seemed very frustrated at the lack of action and like Enzo probably already feels like a fool, with the board saying one thing and doing the opposite.