Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Steve Cooper - New Manager

13 hours ago, hejammy said:

My point it even all the names you have mentioned (except maybe big Sam) they were still left field appointments. Never did we feel as deflated as this one. This takes me back to Peter Tailor, Basset, Adams days. 

I don't think you could be any more wrong to be honest. None of those managers could win the world cup at youth level. Bassett just dined out on his Wimbledon days forever. Adams didn't go too badly though did it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bordersfox said:

Logged off from that hellhole many years ago.  A decision I've never regretted.  

Forgot myself and clicked a link to see what people thought, Christ, what a strange desperate world that is.

It’s also noticeable that in Maresca’s first interview he spent most of it explaining how he wants the team to play and what his footballing philosophy is. Day one and he was selling “the idea”.

Cooper didn’t really go into detail about, which may suggest that he’ll be quite flexible, which is something we all called for last season and something we absolutely need if we are going to stay up.

25 minutes ago, HybridFox said:

It doesn't get easier...

Screenshot_20240621_200441_Instagram.jpg

Fuching hell, even if the man might not be winning Britain's Sexiest Man any time soon it's like the club's photographer intentionally tried to take the least flattering pictures of him possible
This one's just as bad

• Sad 1

I’m going to try and support him but I have to be honest as a stylish man I just wish they would give him a chance. Look at his fit! We are premier league man someone please sort him out with a nice suit that fits. What is my £25 going towards?! 

• Like 2

Just now, Ricey said:

It’s also noticeable that in Maresca’s first interview he spent most of it explaining how he wants the team to play and what his footballing philosophy is. Day one and he was selling “the idea”.

Cooper didn’t really go into detail about, which may suggest that he’ll be quite flexible, which is something we all called for last season and something we absolutely need if we are going to stay up.

Either that or he didn't want you to realise the horrors that awaits. 

If he wants to buy Coady, he gets my vote though :thumbup:

Just now, lfu said:

Fuching hell, even if the man might not be winning Britain's Sexiest Man any time soon it's like the club's photographer intentionally tried to take the least flattering pictures of him possible
This one's just as bad

Fully agree look at the gear ffs. 

• Like 1