Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Steve Cooper - New Manager

1 minute ago, kristianity77 said:

Ya know what, I’ve seen a few of his interviews now and even though he’s barely stepped in the door he seems like a decent bloke and he comes across as down to earth and not full of shit like certain others. 

Warming to the bloke a little

I agree.   Seems nice and the type you would want to have a few cans of carling black label with on a friday evening. 

On 20/06/2024 at 11:01, Babylon said:

Good luck, we were going to need it this season no matter what. 

Finishing somewhere like 12th and a semi-final in a Cup would be a great achievement.

5 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Finishing somewhere like 12th and a semi-final in a Cup would be a great achievement.

I’m good with 17th and I don’t care about the cups this season 

Decent Forest fans are fans of his. Was hamstrung by bat shit crazy recruitment and an owner who spent hours a week swearing at people across different levels of the club. They had a rancid set of away fixtures early last season that didn’t help him. He’s gone away from Forest and forensically analysed his decisions and mistakes and is open to learning and adjusting. Far cry from one plan Enzo. Decent guy, great man manager, hasn’t actually failed at any job he’s had in coaching. Will have us paying pragmatically. Get behind the guy for ****s sake 

• Like 4

Hope he gets off to a decent start, otherwise it could be a difficult task get everyone on board. I like what I've heard, I don't care about his looks, dress sense or weight (particularly after seeing Henry VIII Rooney tonight). I'll judge him on his ability to manage LCFC and to ensure that the Foxes Never Quit motto is upheld.

• Like 2

Fairly certain his first signing will be Mark Clattenberg. 

Good luckk to the guy, has always come across as a decent bloke and has some impressive achievements on his CV. More impressive than being sacked by Parma after 13 games. 

By gum, there's actually some real positivity on here now, which is nice.  It's going to be a tough season but I reckon if we all get behind Cooper and the team, we can actually start building something good again. Really looking forward to what the new season brings now. There will be plenty of ups and downs but I think it might be quite refreshing 👍

Now then ....... That's enough positivity for one day, let's talk about England 😱😂

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bordersfox said:

I think the interview has to be given its due context.  

It's a club interview so, of course, he is interviewed by a simpering idiot asking pre-ordained questions filtered through from the hierarchy.  His mention of Ruskin in particular felt forced.  That might be my own bias.  The club is the club, we all know the issues there.   

Indeed. I thinks he a good bloke but unfortunately this regime will make him the fall guy - one example that cracked me up was Rudkins and KDHs relationship. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

19 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

I don't remember one player in all the years Rudkin has been here talk about their positive relationship with him. 

Let's be honest they probably do like him, he's the guy giving out the fat contracts to them