Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Steve Cooper - New Manager

21 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

He stayed at Forest. He'll stay here until he's given the boot and a nice payoff. He gets to commute home every day and he comes out looking good anyway. The wider footballing world will see him as the valiant but unfortunate manager of little old Leicester. 

Forest didn't have any problems signing players, it's the complete opposite here!!!

• Like 1

Just now, dmayne7 said:

Why an earth would anyone think losing a manager right after pre season would be a good idea, let alone the state we're in.

Because we are fcuked. 

This season Is gone. We are down. There isn't even a seed of doubt in my mind about that but it's not important. What's REALLY important is what happens after that. Nothing is going to change at this club unless the club make changes and that won't happen unless everything goes to crap. 

Let it all blow up now! Spend the season cleaning out the club of the mould that's set in. Get us on course again so that we can start anew next season with some real hope.

3 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Good idea for the rest of the world to realise we are a shit show, and maybe put more pressure on the board to make changes..

But then wed be publicly outed as a total mess (because I think outside of the fanbase, it's just seen as a difficult season for us rather than the disaster it's shaping up to be) and you're scraping the bottom of the barrel for managers and even more players will be put off. There's no upside to that.

Everyone is living in cuckoo land if they think the board is going to change anything. They didn't after the biggest failure in PL history and even the friction with Enzo last season. New owners are the only way.

Just now, Scotch said:

Because we are fcuked. 

This season Is gone. We are down. There isn't even a seed of doubt in my mind about that but it's not important. What's REALLY important is what happens after that. Nothing is going to change at this club unless the club make changes and that won't happen unless everything goes to crap. 

Let it all blow up now! Spend the season cleaning out the club of the mould that's set in. Get us on course again so that we can start anew next season with some real hope.

Agree with the sentiment but as in my response below this post, logically nothing changes until KP pack up and sell

Can't see it, not even the end of the Window. Unless he's been told we are not signing anyone else at all. (which seems not the case as we have been bidding for players).

Or its not to do with that and he's realised he can't work with the people at the club.

9 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Good idea for the rest of the world to realise we are a shit show, and maybe put more pressure on the board to make changes..

We got relegated and nobody put pressure on the board.

There's nothing worse than relegation but nothing changed.

Edited by Fox92

Just now, Fox92 said:

And people wonder why posts get deleted. 

It's just a rumour, which happens many times on forums like this daily.

The original post doesn't warrant deleting, as it could possibly be true..

• Like 1

Just now, Wymsey said:

It's just a rumour, which happens many times on forums like this daily.

The original post doesn't warrant deleting, as it could possibly be true..

Yeah, it's a rumour which definitely won't be true. 

1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Hi all - Nick Green here. 

I just tweet what my sources tell me, I have no reason to believe they're lying and they've been correct about things in the past.

All the best and foxes never quit,

NG

30k post on Foxestalk leads me to believe theres some truth in this rumour, thanks Nick have a good day mate 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I'm just picturing the scene....

E-commerce team have gone rogue and released the kit early

Social Media team are chasing them round the king power looking for a fight

Meanwhile at the training ground the lads are all standing around wondering where the coaching team has gone

.... out walks Rudkin in full tracksuit slinging a bag of balls over his shoulder.

Crazier things have happened :ph34r:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Agree with the sentiment but as in my response below this post, logically nothing changes until KP pack up and sell

I mean, you could very well be right there. I personally don't think Top is interested at all but if he's going to be inattentive to our club then he at least needs to leave people in charge who are competent. We don't have that. 

If he at least put people in place who can run his club successfully without him then I don't care if he fcuks off and rides horses or whatever else he wants to do. 

Come on guys it will be a scripted, anodyne press conference full of empty platitudes.

In addition the assembled press (all 3 of them) will throw out the most soft ball questions imaginable, in the hope they can maintain their access and client journo status.

#fearless