Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

You want to watch Enzo ball watch England.

Just now, sylofox said:

You didn't see Millwall away? Four nights later you did not see plymouth away? Ffs we was awful but Enzo had no answer. We was lucky at the end. We handled it others didn't.

We did not dominate that league we got lucky.

Care to tell me how many pts we dropped after Xmas?

Lucky as fvck. Nothing to do with Enzo or our game.

Paint dry n we got lucky.

Do you not see that you are just selecting data to suit your argument and just disregarding everything that does not?  Lucky? Points before Christmas? You cannot just select any subset of a season and draw a full conclusion.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sylofox said:

You didn't see Millwall away? Four nights later you did not see plymouth away? Ffs we was awful but Enzo had no answer. We was lucky at the end. We handled it others didn't.

We did not dominate that league we got lucky.

Care to tell me how many pts we dropped after Xmas?

Lucky as fvck. Nothing to do with Enzo or our game.

Paint dry n we got lucky.

Not sure why anyone would laugh at that. Total dominance until we was sussed out. Then we kept over the line. Had Leeds hit form we would have been in the lottery.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Not sure why anyone would laugh at that. Total dominance until we was sussed out. Then we kept over the line. Had Leeds hit form we would have been in the lottery.

Because it's absolutely deranged mate. "Had Leeds hit form" - from January to April they went on a 15 game unbeaten run of which they won 13 and yet we finished 7 points clear. You say it was OK when we won, then when it's pointed out we won most of our games apparently that doesn't matter because when we won we were lucky and we also lost some games. It is complete and utter drivel from you unfortunately and I really believe you ought to go to bed and have a think.

7 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Do you not see that you are just selecting data to suit your argument and just disregarding everything that does not?  Lucky? Points before Christmas? You cannot just select any subset of a season and draw a full conclusion.

No had teams sussed earlier we would never have been in the race. We did not dominate the season.we was great but boring until we was found out.

Then had no answer to anything once we was sussed out. That's not data that's how the season was. Leeds fell apart at the end if they had reversed our start we would not have done it.

Pep ball works if you are the strongest. England ain't neither are Leicester.  But it did to get us up. Only because we was so strong at the time.

Just now, sylofox said:

Pep ball works if you are the strongest. England ain't neither are Leicester. 

I think you have even less of an idea how to identify Pepball than Southgate does of how to play it mate

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Guest said:

Because it's absolutely deranged mate. "Had Leeds hit form" - from January to April they went on a 15 game unbeaten run of which they won 13 and yet we finished 7 points clear. You say it was OK when we won, then when it's pointed out we won most of our games apparently that doesn't matter because when we won we were lucky and we also lost some games. It is complete and utter drivel from you unfortunately and I really believe you ought to go to bed and have a think.

They folded under pressure and we benefitted. That's not because we was that good. But because they were not strong enough.

3 minutes ago, sylofox said:

No had teams sussed earlier we would never have been in the race. We did not dominate the season.we was great but boring until we was found out.

Then had no answer to anything once we was sussed out. That's not data that's how the season was. Leeds fell apart at the end if they had reversed our start we would not have done it.

Pep ball works if you are the strongest. England ain't neither are Leicester.  But it did to get us up. Only because we was so strong at the time.

Think we see how the season unfolded differently and that is quite fine, as it would be a bit dull if we all thought the same.  :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, lfu said:

I think you have even less of an idea how to identify Pepball than Southgate does of how to play it mate

Really. We would have played it next season under Enzo. You really think we would stay up???

7 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Really. We would have played it next season under Enzo. You really think we would stay up???

I'm saying if you think England play anything anywhere close to Pepball under Southgate, your next opticians visit can't come soon enough 😊

I can't believe (yes I can) we've just watched an inept performance and people think it's OK.

I hate spuds n kane,but really him playing a midfielder laying so deep.

No centre forward. If you lot think that's football I really am fvcking done. That really was paint dry.

OK you lot Mark shove it up your ****ing arse.

I'll go watch plymouth and enjoy football.

Enjoy var and boring football.

Enzo has a tactic and a style of play. Southgate just picks 11 players and crowbars them into a 4231. 

With Enzo you could see what he was trying to do. Wingers stay wide, two high 8s underlapping for the wingers, inverted full back for the extra player in midfield.

But with Southgate I don't think we have any identity whatsoever. It's been criminal to let him stay in the job this long and still be in a situation where he just relies on having better players than the opposition. Hence why we always lose when we come up against a decent side. 

3 minutes ago, sylofox said:

I can't believe (yes I can) we've just watched an inept performance and people think it's OK.

I hate spuds n kane,but really him playing a midfielder laying so deep.

No centre forward. If you lot think that's football I really am fvcking done. That really was paint dry.

OK you lot Mark shove it up your ****ing arse.

I'll go watch plymouth and enjoy football.

Enjoy var and boring football.

Who thought it was ok?  :dunno: 

• Like 1

Saw someone make a reference to this during the match earlier and I can only assume they never watched Enzo ball.

England don't play it round at the back waiting to pick teams off, England for that matter barely put 3 passes together, there's no pacy wingers, no press and I wouldn't say the defence was solid either

But yeah, just like Enzo ball 🙃

1 minute ago, iancognito said:

Saw someone make a reference to this during the match earlier and I can only assume they never watched Enzo ball.

England don't play it round at the back waiting to pick teams off, England for that matter barely put 3 passes together, there's no pacy wingers, no press and I wouldn't say the defence was solid either

But yeah, just like Enzo ball 🙃

Sums up my point but they try to do it. Modern football is so boring. But hay I'm gone

• Sad 1