Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
no9NodderFern

Just a thought

29 minutes ago, no9NodderFern said:

To get things into perspective.
Maresca won the league with  at least
13 full Internationals in a championship squad!
He still nearly made a mess of it, losing to teams like Plymouth, Millwall, etc because of his stubborn ways? Maybe? or was it he didn't know what to do?
Poor game management against Ipswich cost us another 4 points, and from the reports we should never have lost at Leeds.
There's more like that throughout the season, all because he wouldn't adapt.
Early on , opposition manager's we're already finding him out, e.g. Hull City at home.
If Steve Cooper had, had that squad he would surely have got us to top spot, let's face it, if TOMMY COOPER was the gaffer we would have won it.
Once we were up, I would have sacked Maresca ( in fact I would have got rid of him sooner) because we all know that he would have approached the premier league in the same way.
And we all know where that would end!
Potter may have been the man of choice, but he, apparently was worried about losing his Chelsea dividends.
If Man United had offered him a job he'd been there like a rat up a drainpipe, so his heart would never have been at Leicester,what are the odds on the England job being his target.
Cooper wanted to be with us, I'd have swapped him for Maresca in March or even before.
It's probably safe to say he'll last longer than Maresca.
Good luck to him, and to all of us we'll need it.
But this is Leicester City where nothing is constant, or boring!
( Except Maresca's back passes).

I can't fault your assessment of Maresca. 

We just finished top with easily the best resourced team in the division. A team that should never have gotten relegated. 

I hope we can have a change of style of football, because the lack of intensity in our play made watching the games last season tough. I can stomach it when we are winning, but towards the end I'd have happily have replaced him also. 

For us to receive compensation for his services is great business. 

• Like 2

Not seeing the appeal of bashing Enzo. 

Just started his Management career and did exactly what was asked of him, despite a very strong Southampton, Leeds and Ipswich. 

Good luck to him! I think he will do well at Chelsea and get them finishing 4th. 

• Like 3