Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Other Teams Transfers - Summer 2024

4 hours ago, Stopharage said:

Unless Broja is related to Lazarus, I can’t see him passing a medical at Seagrave. 

The last striker we signed had a broken back, I’m sure he’ll breeze through it!

9 hours ago, -sodapop said:

****ing hell, Brighton are really splashing the cash

That's over 200m spent this summer by them, by my count.

Have to wonder if we're going to see a repeat of our decline if and when they can't crack into the CL

I reckon this could be ahead of them losing Evan Ferguson today. 

I do love JWP, but there was signs last season that he'd hit his peak and was begining to dwindle. I'm surprised West Ham aren't keeping him around for another season though, perhaps this is their last chance to get some money back.

Didn't they pay about £50m though? That's going to be an expensive one for Forest for someone who is 30 in November.

18 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I do love JWP, but there was signs last season that he'd hit his peak and was begining to dwindle. I'm surprised West Ham aren't keeping him around for another season though, perhaps this is their last chance to get some money back.

Didn't they pay about £50m though? That's going to be an expensive one for Forest for someone who is 30 in November.

Thought they splashed £30m on Ward-Prowse. Not a bad option to have it you're going to be in a relegation fight like Forest will be. He scores set pieces and chips in with assists. I'd agree I don't think he's at the peak of his powers currently.

1 hour ago, Lesta Legend said:

WTF didn’t see that coming.  

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

Had we not signed Skipp I'd have liked us to be in for him. But probably comes with hefty wages. 

Confusion in Saudi Arabia over Osimhen and Toney deals

Sky Sports are reporting that senior sources in Saudi Arabia are baffled over how Al-Ahli can sign both Toney and Osimhen.

As things stand, Al-Ahli do not have two slots available in their squad for foreign players.

/

Just now, HankMarvin said:

Sky Sports are reporting that senior sources in Saudi Arabia are baffled over how Al-Ahli can sign both Toney and Osimhen.

As things stand, Al-Ahli do not have two slots available in their squad for foreign players.

Toney to Al-Ahli is offical

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

Riyad plays for them. Bring him home!!

(Wages might be a problem though)

5 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Weird move for Toney but he is a bit of a gambler so you can see why he’s took the money instead of progressing his career over here or in europe

Never earned the money that Top Prem players earn and came up through the leagues and this is life changing money - I do not blame him as he has put his family and their future instead of his footballing career - he is a good guy and he deserves this security - pity he leaves the prem but at least it weakens BFC!

• Like 1