Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Other Teams Transfers - Summer 2024

44 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Their strategy makes sense though. Give yourself a chance in the top flight, if you go down you have a team that should get you back up. All of their signings are likely to increase in value if others come in for them. 

Given two years ago they were in league one I get wha they are doing.  

I said this to my friend the other day. The strategy is spot on. They get a crack at staying up and if they fail they will have a squad that won’t get completely raided and will have a team capable of winning the league. It gives them great foundations for coming straight back up and then spending to establish themselves in the prem.

A real long term, sensible approach from them in my opinion. If they’re really smart when/if they get relegated they’ll keep hold of Mckenna as well. They have to appreciate survival after back to back promotions would be massive as they went up with what was basically a league one foundation.

I’d be very happy if I was an Ipswich fan, I think we will see them in the prem over the next decade more than they’re not wether they stay up this season or not.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, WoodyFox said:

Kasper to Celtic is an interesting one… thought his relationship with Todgers was fractured to say the least 

Unfortunately pretty much anyone I have spoken to who has had any involvement or interaction with the club during Rodgers time there tells very different stories to what we tend to believe on here. The only one that does seem to have any truth is in that final season he checked out early doors.