Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Other Teams Transfers - Summer 2024

26 minutes ago, Jonezy said:

I just like how he has gotten his big breakthrough late in his career being a proper old school tank center forward. 

I am up for a bet though if you want. 10+ prem goals this season from Füllkrug and you donate 20£ to the forum, less than 10 prem goals and I will donate 20£ to the forum. And I will even pay up if his old injury woes come back to haunt him. Up for it? :) 

Haha I’ll take that bet. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Chelsea will own every player on the planet with in 2 years 

IMG_0437.jpeg

This strategy of buying fifteen 20-30m€ players and hoarding them is so much more detestable than spending 100m each on 4 players

3 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

If reports are to be believed, that’s Fiorentina and now Rennes sorted, leaving us a clear path for Mandela Kieta

yeah when we should have just got him from OHL, but once again the club is so stupid at times

3 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

West Ham having the sort of window that makes you realise that could/should have been us just a couple of seasons back

We did do that, the players we signed just didn't work out. We signed Daka, i remember reading on reddit literally most people on the thread all sorts of supporters at other clubs saying what a signing it was I think at the time Liverpool we're extremely interested in him, he's come here and been a donkey. Soumare, one of the stand out performers for Lille when they won the league, came here and has been a donkey. Praet, Perez, etc etc etc the list goes on and on. All of our financial problems have come under Rodgers era, we got rid of our sell 1 player a year approach to try and push for top 4, we gave players unbelieavble wages and its cooked us. Think of the money that has left this club for nothing and how much we spent on them its disgusting for a club of our size. Slimani - 30m, Silva - 22m, Ihenacho - 30m, Tielesmans 40m, Perez - 30m, soy - 22m, Praet - 17m, Benkovic - 12m, Kapustka - 7m, Mendy 20m, Amartey - 7m. Thats just the transfer fee's, imagine the wages over 3-5 years on all of these. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Wolves have now lost Kilman and Neto. Would be suprised if they go down, but this closes the gap between them and us, especially if we bring in a few more signings.

To stay up, we need to hope some of Forest, Wolves, Brentford, Fulham (?), Everton slip up.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jonny_wright said:

Neto will be their 44th first team player, they currently have 8 goalkeepers 

nah surely not, i know they said they could do 4 teams but i didnt expect that many keepers 

chelsea just buying whoever whenever 

Edited by FrankieADZ