Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Other Teams Transfers - Summer 2024

24 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Wolves have now lost Kilman and Neto. Would be suprised if they go down, but this closes the gap between them and us, especially if we bring in a few more signings.

To stay up, we need to hope some of Forest, Wolves, Brentford, Fulham (?), Everton slip up.

@The Bear was very excited by their new signings, who are generally attacking players. And wasn't particularly arsed about the overpriced Kilman either.

I've always liked Neto, but since that major injury he's not been able to put up a solid full season, and wolves have had to do without him for a large chunk of his time there.  I think he's probably been available for half their games since.

Bournemouth could well be about to lose the majority of their goals from last season in Solanke, if he goes then they're definitely in the mix.  And they might even buy Daka!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Clarkey123 said:

Absolute joke of a club. Any player going there waiting till they get the next bigger name to replace them. 

It's the bent contracts Chelsea give that the fa have done sweet to stop .. 

Joke club thankfully they only sign average players and Enzo will be the scapegoat 

19 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Have Chelsea even sold any one ? How do they keep getting away with signing so many players 

They’ve sold Maatsen to Villa, Hall to Newcastle and Gallagher is on the verge of going to Atletico but that won’t make them complicit with the rules.

I have read that if the three deals they have close all go through they’ll have 50 registered first team players and the PL squads are 25 (exc u21 players). I think it’s fair to say they’ll be a fire sale going on pretty soon 

5 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Take fofana on a loan if fully fit? 

100%. I honestly thought I was watching the best Central Defender ever, right in front of my own eyes, in that match up until he had his leg snapped. But.... will he ever be fully fit again?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Staffs Fox said:

They’ve sold Maatsen to Villa, Hall to Newcastle and Gallagher is on the verge of going to Atletico but that won’t make them complicit with the rules.

I have read that if the three deals they have close all go through they’ll have 50 registered first team players and the PL squads are 25 (exc u21 players). I think it’s fair to say they’ll be a fire sale going on pretty soon 

It’s ridiculous though isn’t it. Good luck getting rid of the players they have on big wages and 8 year contracts as well .

1 minute ago, JimJams said:

Well yeah.  That's why I posted it here! :D

Diaby replacement at Villa?

50k a week he's on apparently.  Opens it up for a lot of clubs. 

Ye sorry didn’t mean it as a swipe at you. I know we’ve been linked before but guessing he’d be on top big a wage! I’d be suprised if he is on just 50k a week at Chelsea 

1 minute ago, Lesta2014 said:

Ye sorry didn’t mean it as a swipe at you. I know we’ve been linked before but guessing he’d be on top big a wage! I’d be suprised if he is on just 50k a week at Chelsea 

That's what capology has him on. I don't think he'd come to us anyway.  Not that I'd want him ousting Fats. 

Newcastle are after a right winger. Make sense all round.

2 hours ago, JimJams said:

@The Bear was very excited by their new signings, who are generally attacking players. And wasn't particularly arsed about the overpriced Kilman either.

I've always liked Neto, but since that major injury he's not been able to put up a solid full season, and wolves have had to do without him for a large chunk of his time there.  I think he's probably been available for half their games since.

Spot on. 

Kilman is very, very average and West Ham fans are already starting to realise this on social media. Yerson Mosquera already looks miles better than him now he's back from being on loan all last season at Villareal. Plus we're still trying to buy another CB as well. 

Neto is a big loss for his assists and how he terrorise defences, but in terms of goals he only has 4 in 56 for us over the last 3 seasons. Plus he has his hamstring problems. We'll likely buy someone else for that right wing spot now we are flush with cash again. 

Not a chance in hell we're going down IMO. We have a very tough start to the season until October (maybe back us to go down on the betting exchanges until then), but we have the attacking quality now to score plenty of goals. Defence is a question mark assuming we switch to four at the back for the majority of games, but I'm not too worried personally. 

Edited by The Bear
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Spot on. 

Kilman is very, very average and West Ham fans are already starting to realise this on social media. Yerson Mosquera already looks miles better than him now he's back from being on loan all last season at Villareal. Plus we're still trying to buy another CB as well. 

Neto is a big loss for his assists and how he terrorise defences, but in terms of goals he only has 4 in 56 for us over the last 3 seasons. Plus he has his hamstring problems. We'll likely buy someone else for that right wing spot now we are flush with cash again. 

Not a chance in hell we're going down IMO. We have avert tough start until October, but we have the attacking quality now to score plenty of goals. Defence is a question mark assuming we switch to four at the back for the majority of games, but I'm not too worried personally. 

Wout Faes, 30m and he is yours. #matesrates

• Haha 2