Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Other Teams Transfers - Summer 2024

17 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Like the ex who always crawls back when the grass isn’t greener zaha and palace, not sure which ones which in this though haha!

Jees he's almost 32 now, time flies. Never hit the heights

10 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

West Ham having the sort of window that makes you realise that could/should have been us just a couple of seasons back

Which season is that as I don’t remember us having €160m to spend in 1 window 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

Which season is that as I don’t remember us having €160m to spend in 1 window 🤷‍♂️ 

the one that should have been our end consecutive year in the champions league :cry:

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

We've been linked with him also the past few weeks. 

Good player. Started last season quite well from what I remember, then I think got injured? Bit inconsistent, but plenty of talent there I think. If we had the spare cash I'd like us to sign him as a backup, to be honest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CloudFox said:

Good player. Started last season quite well from what I remember, then I think got injured? Bit inconsistent, but plenty of talent there I think. If we had the spare cash I'd like us to sign him as a backup, to be honest.

I'd rather go for Morgan Whittaker at Plymouth personally as his output for a relegated side last season was outstanding. 

8 hours ago, The Bear said:

I'd rather go for Morgan Whittaker at Plymouth personally as his output for a relegated side last season was outstanding. 

He would be a good investment.

Plymouth weren’t relegated though. 

He dramatically tailed off in last half of season

23 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

He would be a good investment.

Plymouth weren’t relegated though. 

As Muzzy says, he wasn't relegated with Plymouth.

16 minutes ago, K789 said:

He dramatically tailed off in last half of season

2 minutes ago, JimJams said:

So 19 goals in half a season then.  Even better!

Whittaker looked good last season, but if I remember correctly, he had a bit of a drop off once their manager went to Stoke. 19 in half a season is very good, agree @JimJams, but does make you wonder if he worked best in a certain system.

I think he probably needs to show it again at Championship level before he steps up to the Premier League.

• Like 1