Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Other Teams Transfers - Summer 2024

6 minutes ago, Clarkey123 said:

Brighton don’t mess around. Seem to declare interest and the deal gets done within days - begs the question how does it take us so long to get deals over the line.

IMG_2096.png

I'm sure they've been interested and negotiating for quite a while. They just seem to manage to keep it quiet and not have it leaked. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I'm sure they've been interested and negotiating for quite a while. They just seem to manage to keep it quiet and not have it leaked. 

it has tbf, saw that rumour like 2/3 weeks back, thats the thing with brighton, you might hear the rumour like a while before, then it will go quiet then bam theyve signed the player

CHELSEA are on the verge of landing £85million Napoli star Victor Osimhen — in an extraordinary player-swap deal.

Ex-Blues boss Antonio Conte, now in charge at the Italian club, wants £97.5m Stamford Bridge outcast Romelu Lukaku, young £17m midfielder Cesare Casadei PLUS a further £39m to seal the transfer.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
6 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

kinda forget hes only 22

He's also crap.

Just now, CosbehFox said:

That’s very un Brighton like 

yes and no, its alot(think it would be a record for them)

and hes only 22(they wouldnt spend that on someone over 25), they do spend on young players they think they can get a profit on

i suspect its something like £35mil then £5mil add ons

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Seeing them do this more and more, let's see if it makes their signings any more successful. I suspect not, as we also found out ourselves.

image.thumb.png.ddd6c29ddd371dedc1399272014abf30.png

theyve certainly done it more the past number of years, but made massive profits

3 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Do they need him? They already have two talents in Pedro and Ferguson, seems Iike a lot of many for someone who I wouldn't think improves them.

Rutter tends to play behind the striker

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

They have pushed the boat out and started to really spend big now I think.

May be wrong here, but I think they will have a decent into issues in 2/3 seasons. Most teams that size do.

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Seeing them do this more and more, let's see if it makes their signings any more successful. I suspect not, as we also found out ourselves.

Start of them unravelling for me! 

Can see them following our path.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, FrankieADZ said:

kinda forget hes only 22

Very jealous, lacks end product and needs polishing, but there’s a serious player there. Anyone who loves football wants to have a player like that at your club, he does things most can’t. Overpriced though. 

Edited by Levi Port
  • Like 1