Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Other Teams Transfers - Summer 2024

3 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Also, making themselves much stronger if they do go down. Something we should have in our plans 

Exactly it. Whereas we’ll end up with a CB who’ll want to leave and end up on loan for the following 3 years, a guy who won’t have the legs for a championship season, a winger we’ve probably put a stupid release clause into contract and a youngster who’ll have **** all minutes this season ready for a big role next. It’s almost like they are trying to harm the club further 

****ing hell, like seriously now, what are we actually doing?

Im usually calm & collective on here but I can’t fathom what is happening at this football club right now, surely, I mean surely we now must have other targets we are looking at.

Why does everything run so smoothly for other clubs? Why do deals get done quicker? This isn’t the first time it’s happened.

Im fed up of the way our clubs being run. Sadly, nothing will change, no protest or communication will not change the fact that we have clowns in charge at the top.

I really am ****ed off with it all now.

• Like 3

Just now, CosbehFox said:

Sort of deal I expected us to go for this summer. Insistence on PL experience is hurting us IMO

The insistence on PL experience seems to have been binned off anyway yet doesn't seem to be making things easier!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I'd take Archer if our club even realised he was available purely just to have numbers and some semblance of a striker in the squad that could be ready to play. 

Not sure he's worth thr money Villa would want.

2 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Not sure he's worth thr money Villa would want.

Yeah I didn't clock it was a permanent. If it was a loan we should be all over it.. 

Also seeing Southampton are getting Ugochukwu from Chelsea on loan. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, moore_94 said:

We should be all over that. Young, talented striker with Prem experience who weve been interested in before.. he wouldnt even have to move house to come here so might actually fancy a move to us. Absolute no brainer if the price is right

Edited by South Shire Fox

Very difficult to read this thread . Too much energy has been consumed chasing players in Europe that are not interested. There is still plenty of young talent in the Premiership and Championship to fill midfield and striker roles and give the club a chance.

At this point someone could sign Junior Lewis and Josh Low in a double signing and we will get people on here being jealous and saying we should sign them. Cameron Archer scored 4 goals in 30 games last season, Broja has scored 18 goals across his career and Ugochukwu is unproven. 

Edited by RowlattsFox
  • Like 3

To be honest I haven't been overly impressed by Ipswich's or Southampton's business this summer. Obviously it has been more impressive than ours but that goes without saying. 

Ipswich have tried to sort their defence and I do think Greaves is a signing I'd have liked us to make (ahead of JV or Okoli) Other signings so far don't look anything special to me. 

Southampton have probably done better business but there's a big outlay there to get them back to their team which finished 4th. Brereton Diaz hasn't shone in the Prem and I don't see how he's different to Armstrong who they already have in this regard.

That said they've probably both closed the gap to us any maybe overtaken us. The fact that we got another CB in when we're so lacking in firepower is ludicrous. We're requiring hail Mary's over the last 2 weeks of the window but I think the three promoted clubs look like the clubs that will go down to me (barring any other deductions or punishments elsewhere).

38 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

To be honest I haven't been overly impressed by Ipswich's or Southampton's business this summer. Obviously it has been more impressive than ours but that goes without saying. 

Ipswich have tried to sort their defence and I do think Greaves is a signing I'd have liked us to make (ahead of JV or Okoli) Other signings so far don't look anything special to me. 

Southampton have probably done better business but there's a big outlay there to get them back to their team which finished 4th. Brereton Diaz hasn't shone in the Prem and I don't see how he's different to Armstrong who they already have in this regard.

That said they've probably both closed the gap to us any maybe overtaken us. The fact that we got another CB in when we're so lacking in firepower is ludicrous. We're requiring hail Mary's over the last 2 weeks of the window but I think the three promoted clubs look like the clubs that will go down to me (barring any other deductions or punishments elsewhere).

Agree with this, Im not looking at any of those transfers with envy really. 

• Like 1