Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Other Teams Transfers - Summer 2024

9 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

No. Bit of a difference between us and Bournemouth in terms of size and achievement 

Which is exactly what the likes of Man Utd fans et al were saying when we were doing better than them.

11 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Which is exactly what the likes of Man Utd fans et al were saying when we were doing better than them.

Ah…….but Dufkin has dragged us back down to the floor in rapid quick time.

9 hours ago, moore_94 said:

@Ric Flair

Feel like I am just digging the knife in on you with these Ric lol

I guarantee we'll be after some two bit shit house defender in the next 2 weeks and probably not even left footed again either. I actually hate our football club. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

The transfer window will come alive in the last 2 days and that's when we'll pounce. 

Hmmmmmm we've not got a very good track record of getting multiple deals done at the end of the window. I really hope it doesn't come down to that. We'll also be 3 games in to the season, which add on any points deduction could already be game over.

• Like 4

Southampton signings remind me of how we used to operate. Nothing, then all of a sudden boom and the player has signed - under the radar.

none of this long ass drawn out shite a La Soule, Ayew, Zaha, Fotis, Hlozek etc etc the list goes on 

(Okoli is the exception)

Edited by kingpower
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, kingpower said:

Southampton signings remind me of how we used to operate. Nothing, then all of a sudden boom and the player has signed - under the radar.

none of this long ass drawn out shite a La Soule, Ayew, Zaha, Fotis, Hlozek etc etc the list goes on 

(Okoli is the exception)

Lots and lots of youth aswell. If they go down they will be in a strong position for some time with lots and lots of assets. Well done them, this is comfortably the most depressing thread but at least it’s an active one 😂😂

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Thebluefox85 said:

Like wtaf are we doing here it’s like we are in Morrisons and we are waiting around last minute for all the yellow labels and rotten veg l!! joke this club 

Well if you can’t afford what’s on the shelves, it’s either that or look in the bins outside

2 minutes ago, kingpower said:

I see Rennes have just sold their left sided Belgian international CB Arthur Theate to Frankfurt for £13.5m.

Less than what we paid for Okoli but this guy is left footed, only 24 and with big tournament experience.

would have been a much better option than Okoli and given us a better balance in defence with him being left footed 

but what do I know 

You are right. We’ve way over paid for Okoli. Something is strange about that deal and I can’t get my head around. 

Jay O’Shay had about the same PL experience as Okoli and Burnley signed him from WBA at £7million

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, kingpower said:

I see Rennes have just sold their left sided Belgian international CB Arthur Theate to Frankfurt for £13.5m.

Less than what we paid for Okoli but this guy is left footed, only 24 and with big tournament experience.

would have been a much better option than Okoli and given us a better balance in defence with him being left footed 

but what do I know 

Is this the guy that was absolute shite at the Euros?

We already have one permed bombscare in Faes, we wanted a different type of defender so we went for Okoli.

39 minutes ago, VLC86 said:

Is this the guy that was absolute shite at the Euros?

We already have one permed bombscare in Faes, we wanted a different type of defender so we went for Okoli.

Yeah he was rubbish

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

So Southampton are buying a player from sporting to provide them the dough to buy fotis ……

meanwhile 

who said Fotis is going Sporting, theyve got Gyokeres upfront, only way sporting sign FI is if VG leaves

more like to go someone like Porto than Sporting atm

and I'd agree, this is probably the most depressing thread on this forum lol

Edited by FrankieADZ

12 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

who said Fotis is going Sporting, theyve got Gyokeres upfront, only way sporting sign FI is if VG leaves

more like to go someone like Porto than Sporting atm

and I'd agree, this is probably the most depressing thread on this forum lol

Just being facetious- facts are irrelevant 😄

I don't understand how that'd be a bridge transfer. That involves a third party. Who is the 3rd club in this instance? Sheffield Utd? So Sheff Utd to Villa to Saints?  So Villa would be perceived as the bridge?

I don't think there's anything in this.