Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Other Teams Transfers - Summer 2024

56 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

For context Fofana has just gone to AC Milan from Monaco for €20m

Come on, he only has 21 caps for France national team mate. Prefer to pay 30% more for a player with double the amount of appearances with Norwich 😁

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Really highly rated, Sporting fans a bit surprised he's being allowed to go. However, with signings from other countries it's really hard to gauge how they will perform. Saints signed Carloz Alcaraz a few seasons ago and other than scoring for us, he hasn't yet hit the heights, despite being loaned to Juventus last season. But that said...

24 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Ahh

When a really promising player does look the business despite a modest transfer fee and fans on here pointing that out, we sure look stupid.

Transfers are so hard to get right. More than 50% of them don't work out.

2 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

Lookman is way too big for us now, not a chance.

? what does that have to do with summer 22, where we wanted to make his loan permanent but the board were penny pinching to try and avoid an FFP breach?

• Like 1

I'm not sure I'll ever get over us not going in for Gronbæk :sleep:.

Oh well...#WelcomeSkipp. And at least we've got Wilf to play that 10/8 role. Who needs creative, affordable Scandinavian midfielders, eh? 🥺

21 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

IMG_2005.jpegFigure this belongs here since we aren’t getting any of these players (bar Skipp and maybe Ayew)

You read that and think fair play we won’t overplay for players, then you remember we are paying £20 mill for a player in a position that isn’t a priority. All really confusing. 

44 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Forest made a 25m bid for Santiago Gimenez of Feyenord. Not sure he’d fit our system but that would be an impressive signing if they make it. 

Serious coup if they pulled that off, I can't see him being valued so low by Feyenoord

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Safestandingfox said:

Serious coup if they pulled that off, I can't see him being valued so low by Feyenoord

They'll turn that down. I'd imagine they'd need to go north of 35-40 to get him.

• Like 1