Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Other Teams Transfers - Summer 2024

33 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

be surprised if Southampton or Brighton pay that, would shock me if Atalanta did, given a few there could be on the way out for big money, plus already had like 4 bids rejected already

unless super jon rudkin comes in in the last minute with a £30mil bid

20 minutes ago, beastfootballx said:

Stealing all of our signings 

We’ve been here with Nancho - sort of signing that will show flashes of brilliance, that only serves to frustrate the hell out of you because the rest of the time he’ll serve up dross.

• Like 2

Fancy wanting a player who has scored a maximum of 5 goals in a season at senior level.  Last season he got a hat trick against Sheffield Utd and scored against Forest and Fulham.  He's shit.  Arsenal have been crying out for a striker for a few years now, and they are constantly going to provide opportunities, yet he can't get in when there's no competition for that place.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CloudFox said:

There is no way Nketiah is worth £30-35m. What on earth. Transfer fees for PL youngsters are getting out of control.

He’s not even a youngster no more he’s 25 years old and had a decent run of about 5 games! Genuinely think he’s massively over rated never really rated him.

£30m+ would be stupid money for Nketiah but Arsenal have form for getting stupid money for academy products who haven't really done much of note for them. Iwobi, Willock, Balogun and Smith Rowe have fetched them £100m profit and of those only Iwobi was anything like a regular first team player at the point they sold him.

1 hour ago, Guest said:

£30m+ would be stupid money for Nketiah but Arsenal have form for getting stupid money for academy products who haven't really done much of note for them. Iwobi, Willock, Balogun and Smith Rowe have fetched them £100m profit and of those only Iwobi was anything like a regular first team player at the point they sold him.

Balogun is the exception there. He had a great season at Riems (21 goals in 37 games) and deserved his move. He's not done much at Monaco though. 

Edited by The Bear

1 hour ago, beastfootballx said:

Sander Berge is a great deep lying playmaker. Was great last season when i saw him.  Same price as skipp

Another player that seems to move around for pretty big fees despite never really doing anything. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beastfootballx said:

Sander Berge is a great deep lying playmaker. Was great last season when i saw him.  Same price as skipp

Never rated Berge, watched him a lot at Sheffield United and could never get my head around the fuss that was made of him. I think if you ask a lot of the Utd support they would agree they had players who contributed far more but didn't get the rave reviews Berge was getting at that time.

• Like 1