Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Other Teams Transfers - Summer 2024

I think they realised early they only get one chance at this - if they don’t stay up the gaffer would probably leave so they are spending every penny of the tv money and investments on bringing in prem level players - time will tell if they will have enough but they are certainly having a go 

Edited by jv1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, jv1 said:

I think they realised early they only get one chance at this - if they don’t stay up the gaffer would probably leave so they are spending every penny of the tv money and investments on bringing in prem level players - time will tell if they will have enough but they are certainly having a go 

Fair play to them.  Think broja is pony.tho

54 minutes ago, beastfootballx said:

30 mill for nketiah and broja

lol 

And Skipp for 20 + 5, which looks better are seeing those prices. Fees in the league are ridiculous. You can try to go abroad, but even they jack up the prices when a Premier League team is involved.

I'm not sure what the answer is... it's unsustainable.

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

And Skipp for 20 + 5, which looks better are seeing those prices. Fees in the league are ridiculous. You can try to go abroad, but even they jack up the prices when a Premier League team is involved.

I'm not sure what the answer is... it's unsustainable.

Build the team in championship, great prices we paid for Mahrez and Vardy. :)

• Like 1

That Broja deal isn't as bad as it looks.

BBC reporting that they have to agree the contract with Broja at the end of the season so if he's shite but they stay up then they'll just offer an insultingly low wage. If he plays well and keeps them up then £30m is probably worth it.