Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Other Teams Transfers - Summer 2024

5 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

The bloke who owns them is the guy who owns the wrestling or something, must be fairly wealthy 

Shahid Khan. Owns AEW, Jacksonville Jags and a massive automotive business in the states. 

Still not sure how they comply with Financial fair play but guess they did sell Palhinha for 50m 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pmcla26 said:

Palace are going to be crap this season, Guehi and Anderson will both need replacing and surely means Eze will push for a move late in the window now. 

Olise, Guehi, Anderson and Eze all in one window. Wow. 

You’re forgetting Ayew 👀

• Haha 1

Just seen this on Reddit, extract from the Chelsea press release on Conor Gallagher leaving:

« *Last term, the 24-year-old played 50 games in the Blues’ midfield and, in the absence of our captain Reece James and **vice-captain**, regularly wore the armband* »

They don’t even mention Chilwell’s name

2 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Connor Gallagher is actually quite good and seems a sound enough bloke. I get the "pure profit" thing, but what does it matter if you're spending that profit on shite?

Doesn't matter if you spend on shite if you're not particularly concerned with winning anything.

I was going through a few comments on a chelsea post shared on FB last night in regards to Enzo training with a group of 23 players or so, and the rest are all in a separate training group in hopes of offloading them, and one comment I came across was along the lines of "Well Cucarella on one side and Gusto on the other, we need to get Chilwell out" 

Now Chilwell divided opinion among us but let's be honest, he's a bloody good LB, and over his time at Chelsea has, from what I know, been spoken highly of, yet I couldn't help think that this comment just shows what a certain group of Chelsea fans have become "I'm fed up with the old toys, what's next" 

Digging themselves a massive, massive hole and I will absolutely piss myself if when the window is over, they have struggled to shift alot of the so called "deadwood" 

A video doing the rounds of their players working in the gym, and it's beyond laughable, they look like they have literally no room to move at all, and today they are apparently in for Sancho 

So attacking wise they have Sterling, Palmer, Felix, Mudryk, Neto, Madueke, Nkunku, Jackson, and potentially Sancho 

What on earth are they doing 🤣

2 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Chelsea will eat itself. Itll be glorious. 

They'll end up loaning players out for free at this rate and paying most of their wages just to clear the decks a bit

Some might even say it's jealousy from other clubs fans but I don't feel it is at all, just no structure or plan seems to be in place at all, it's so bizarre 

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

I can't fathom Andersen moving to Fulham. 

And where do Fulham get their money from? 3 big signings - ESR, Andersen and Berge. 

Sold Mitrovic and Palhinha recently. Mitrovic was probably pure profit as well as he was there a while.

1 hour ago, Samilktray said:

The bloke who owns them is the guy who owns the wrestling or something, must be fairly wealthy 

Yeah but our owners are wealthy. It doesn't matter if you aren't allowed to spend it. 

Fulham have a pretty small stadium and next to zero global commercial footprint. 

5 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

Palace are going to be crap this season, Guehi and Anderson will both need replacing and surely means Eze will push for a move late in the window now. 

i assumed that Guehi is staying and they already signed Franca as a replacement 

3 hours ago, Happy Fox said:
 EXCL: Nottingham Forest send an improved bid to Feyenoord for Santiago Giménez worth €30m package. Initial €25m bid was rejected, #NFFC are working on it again with new proposal. The other name on their shortlist is Eddie Nketiah from Arsenal.

Wow what a signing that would be. We should be all over that. Same price as the Greek guy aswell maybe even cheaper. Utter madness we have even looked at him. Might be Holland but has scored some serious goals.

6 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

They're already in the process of signing their replacements who are all decent players. And for a lot less than they just raised. Freedman is a very good Sporting Director who other clubs have been trying to poach recently. 

They're better run than both of our clubs unfortunately for us. 

47 minutes ago, The Bear said:

They're already in the process of signing their replacements who are all decent players. And for a lot less than they just raised. Freedman is a very good Sporting Director who other clubs have been trying to poach recently. 

Pity we aren't in the running.

58 minutes ago, The Bear said:

newcastle tried to get Freedman to replace ashworth if im right

got to admire the business they do, taking chances on the likes of eze, olise, wharton, 

they are looking at lacroix to replace anderson, which they should hopefully do for under 20mil

freedman and his scouting team frankly put ours to shame

Edited by FrankieADZ

6 hours ago, FrankieADZ said:

wow

If they're signing Nketiah I'd like us to consider bringing Chris Wood back. I think he's still a decent striker and he's already scored some important goals for Forest. And Cooper knows him pretty well. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, beastfootballx said:

Is this too much money?And would he fit well?

Yes and Yes. :thumbup:

That's more than been floating about before this.  But thinking about it, he has the same goal return as Mav and played fewer games in a worse team.  Would be great to have as an option with Mav. And he's played other positions.

He's also only 21.

HOWEVER Mavididi is 4cm taller and therefore the clearly superior player.

56 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Yes and Yes. :thumbup:

That's more than been floating about before this.  But thinking about it, he has the same goal return as Mav and played fewer games in a worse team.  Would be great to have as an option with Mav. And he's played other positions.

He's also only 21.

HOWEVER Mavididi is 4cm taller and therefore the clearly superior player.

Ye 100% agree. Confused why the club aren't on this? Nearly as good as asprilla and only a year younger