Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Other Teams Transfers - Summer 2024

16 hours ago, sm1 said:

Mctominay and Gilmour for 37.5M, compared to our 33M for Ayew and Skipp, looks like good business. Brighton doing well to get O'Riley too.

Bargain in comparison 

Mctominay for the same price as skipp(Inc add ons) is ridiculous really. He actually offers something at both ends of the pitch 

Oriley at 25s a good deal too

14 hours ago, Md9 said:

I honestly think he would rather go back to Celtic for a year or 2 for some easy trophies than come to us 

To be fair, why wouldn't you.

Go back to a league you know you'll score in, hardly break a sweat, have the fans cheer your name and get some silverware.

Or have a relegation fight and get called Patson Daka the 2nd as soon as you miss one chance 

25 minutes ago, Simonb said:

Bargain in comparison 

Mctominay for the same price as skipp(Inc add ons) is ridiculous really. He actually offers something at both ends of the pitch 

I don't think either would have chosen us over where they've ended up, so it's a bit of a moot point. Would definitely have taken McTominay over Skipp, mind.

33 minutes ago, Simonb said:

Bargain in comparison 

True but Skipp has just turned 24 and Scott is 28 this year. Skipp in 3 years will be worth more than Scott 

edit : hasn’t even turned 24 just yet 

Edited by Levi Port

1 hour ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

IMG_5410.thumb.jpeg.4f950401ad7763653c3fa594df0e8d80.jpeg

These 3 transfers absolutely stink and need investigating. 

Honestly these transfers are everything that is wrong. Blatant cheating!! We can’t even sleep one bit of deadwood. Disgusting! When was actually the last time we sold a fringe player for money? 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, AjcW said:

Can someone explain to me why Napoli are signing Scotland's midfield? I mean it's been a weird transfer window but that's just... odd.

Scottish players are the hot new thing for Serie A clubs

Obviously seen as undervalued with good return on investment

44 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

When will this end? How are they able to keep throwing money around like this? It is just mental.

They have sold 4 academy players for around £100 million in this seasons window. Allows £4/500 million on transfers as its covered it for the year.

4 hours ago, Levi Port said:

True but Skipp has just turned 24 and Scott is 28 this year. Skipp in 3 years will be worth more than Scott 

edit : hasn’t even turned 24 just yet 

I see your point, although he'll need to add goal scoring to his resume surely 

4 hours ago, -sodapop said:

I don't think either would have chosen us over where they've ended up, so it's a bit of a moot point. Would definitely have taken McTominay over Skipp, mind.

Completely agree.. have to take what we can get.. 

Just a shame when we could've gotten better for less.. but like you point out.. that could've I mention isn't accurate when we aren't appealing 

24 minutes ago, Simonb said:

I see your point, although he'll need to add goal scoring to his resume surely 

To be a top player I’d agree yes and Scott offers you that. I think Skipp is best as a pure 6 though, in the mould of Casemiro but obviously not as good. Can play but is a defensive midfielder really. It hopefully allows Winks to push just a little bit further forward to make those splitting passes. 

Edited by Levi Port
  • Like 1