Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Other Teams Transfers - Summer 2024

24 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

They literally just sent an open cheque book to the championship 

I actually fancied them to have a similar season to Luton but with a bit more quality and stay up.. now I'm not so sure. . Seem to be doing what Forest did but with a lower standard of players.. they'll be unrecognisable 

21 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Weren’t we linked with making him our 6th senior goalkeeper? 

Sa has had a Saudi deal agreed for ages now apparently. Also we apparently need another homegrown player to free up another foreign squad space up. 

I'm not really sold on Johnstone being any better than Sa tbh, and it's more profit for the club that they then won't spend. 

£63m profit and counting this window and yet we're being told finances are making deals difficult. Reeks of bullshit and the fans aren't fooled. We can add up FFS. 

Edited by The Bear

Ipswich are going to mess this up. Unnecessary number of signings. 

I never think it’s a good idea for promoted clubs to go mad and bring so many numbers in. You have a core of a good squad who have come up. Same with us, a handful of the right signings would be enough. 

55 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Imagine getting relegated and then being told you've got to spend £25m on Lyle Foster lol 

That's a honking signing.

I'd be staggered if that's not an obligation IF they stay up. In fact I'm certain that'll be the case. Either way, its about 20 million too much :D 

I think normally a team would mess this up and for the shit they are buying they deserve to. However on this occasion I think they have an outstanding manger so will survive. He will go next year though and they could be in trouble then. 

4 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

Ipswich are going to mess this up. Unnecessary number of signings. 

I never think it’s a good idea for promoted clubs to go mad and bring so many numbers in. You have a core of a good squad who have come up. Same with us, a handful of the right signings would be enough. 

i know theyve had 2 promotions in 2 seasons but some of the players they have brought in imo are defo no better than what theyve already got

• Like 1