Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Other Teams Transfers - Summer 2024

7 minutes ago, shen said:

We sign Skipp from Spurs for 20mil.

Betis sign Lo Celso for 3,5mil from Spurs.

Wtf...

Pretty sure Spurs negotiated an first option on another Betis player as part of that deal - so there may be some “offsetting” within that quoted fee.

15 minutes ago, Fox42 said:

I’m sorry, Jay Stansfield to League One Birmingham for £12m!? :jawdrop:

Disgusting money to spend in that division 

They'll destroy that league.. but it would be amazing if they stay down

5 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Absolutely ridiculous amount of money for League One

I know there's no FFP as such in League One but does that mean they don't amortise transfer fees because if they still do, they're in a spot next season if they go up.

17 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I know there's no FFP as such in League One but does that mean they don't amortise transfer fees because if they still do, they're in a spot next season if they go up.

They've signed Stansfield to a 7-year contract, so basically £2.8m transfer fee (if add-ons achieved) per year will be in the books

15 minutes ago, shen said:

Soler to West Ham is an eye catching transfer. Will be interesting to see if he can be successful there.

West Ham fans are hoping he has great non-communication..:whistle:

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

They still need to meet EFL spending rules.

24 minutes ago, em9999 said:

Ivan Toney obviously cares more about the money than his career .. should have known after his gambling habit come out 

Shame 

To be fair, he's been in the lower league a lot of his career, he's only hit the big time in recent years.

Don't think he was on massive money at Brentford, so can understand it a little more then some of the players who choose to go. 

3 hours ago, sdb said:

How is Sterling only 29?! 

Nathan Redmond is only 30 mate. Crackers

2 hours ago, AjcW said:

I think Sterling gets Arsenal over the line this year. Done well to get that deal done.

Agreed with this. A deal that'll be laughed at but outside of that basket case I think he'll be class. His off the ball movement i world class.

6 hours ago, Simonb said:

Disgusting money to spend in that division 

They'll destroy that league.. but it would be amazing if they stay down

It’s not a sure thing. Huddersfield have come down strong and had a perfect start. Teams like Charlton and Peterborough know the league and have started well and then you have the likes of Stockport and Wrexham who just seem intent on going straight through! 

Birmingham also have Rodgers old mate Davies as manager so he might lose the plot at some point!

5 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Chelsea just continue to ridicule the league and football with hoarding all these players. At some stage, they’ve got be hit with something. 

Got Sancho now .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cdxlzxllykjo

A risky signing for them but then they probably got enough players to side line him if he doesn’t work out .

I guess the maximum squad you can name and rules about numbers of players that can be loaned out were brought in to combat what Chelsea do but clearly they don’t care about killing players careers by them just hanging around the club. 

I think the only way would be for rules to come in that mean clubs can only physically have x number of players registered at the club and not to be able to sign anyone without selling (not loaning) if you are over that limit.

Probably be classed as unfair restrictions on trade or something but it is people that we are talking about who they are treating as items.

That or players should just stop signing for them!

• Like 2