Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Other Teams Transfers - Summer 2024

4 hours ago, AjcW said:

I love "why are we not all over this" season.

I like to come back in November time and reflect on how ****ing dogshit the majority of players we "absolutely should of signed" have been

It's my favourite 

I remember alot on here losing their minds 3 or so years ago when Southampton seemed to be buying pretty much every Man City youth player 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FrankieADZ said:

west ham have had a £40mil bid for Max Kilman accepted then...

so do wolves wanna bid £25mil for Faes now:ph34r:

wtf lol 

1 hour ago, nick6666 said:

40 mil for  Max Kilman

My god what have they been smoking 

Shows the madness of the Premier League. Atalanta fans are laughing because we are about to spend 13M on Okoli, but by Premier League standards that's cheap. Of course cheap doesn't mean good, but it just shows what it takes to compete.

Going to be a rough season...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Ridiculous cost. 

He's a decent centre half, but by no means worth that 

Genuinely think they're pushing his top value at half that price. I know how the market works, but 40m on a bang average centre half is an absolute joke. 

Edited by Simonb
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Ipswich bidding 30m for greaves and Philogene is ridiculous value if they get that 

I always see posts on here and think people are overly negative and over reactive. Seeing the business that Ipswich and Saints have done has me tempted to join in. 

Only positive is, we see newly promoted clubs make these kind of deals frequently and they never all quite meet the preseason transfer hype. 

Edited by LcFc_Smiv

18 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Ipswich bidding 30m for greaves and Philogene is ridiculous value if they get that 

Surely they’ll be nowhere near with that figure? And if they are, we should be bidding just to drive the price up!! 😩

1 hour ago, nick6666 said:

That’s a contender for signing of the season if his form for Bologna translates to Arsenal. In general I think they overpay for players, eg Havertz and White, but signing possibly the mainstay Italian CB for the next decade for that amount is great business.