Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HEGGSY

Have we got a new badge?

1 hour ago, Ryy said:

Nah 

Who runs that Fossehub Twitter page? The person in charge must just have Leicester City as a Google alert, throw the news into GPT and go "make as sensationlist and click baity as possible...doesn't even need to be true."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ramboacdc said:

Who runs that Fossehub Twitter page? The person in charge must just have Leicester City as a Google alert, throw the news into GPT and go "make as sensationlist and click baity as possible...doesn't even need to be true."

Probs a kid 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ramboacdc said:

You’d be surprised how many social media pages are managed using that tactic 

Although I quite like it it reminds me of the series of the apprentice where everything a team designed looked a bit like poo which made Alan Sugar go ballistic. At least we now know where that apprentice candidate found eventual employment :D.

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Twisted knickers in this thread. 

I like to swap the wrappers round of my wife's chocolate bars. It really gets her snickers in a twix.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You can see from what Stoke and a few other clubs are doing that everyone's being told to make a more simplistic design. 

It would be classic from Whelan and the gang to further alienate themselves from the fanbase. 

13 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

You can see from what Stoke and a few other clubs are doing that everyone's being told to make a more simplistic design. 

It would be classic from Whelan and the gang to further alienate themselves from the fanbase. 

to be fair Stoke's "new" badge turned out to just be a secondary logo/motif that they're putting on the back of the shirt (like our 22-23 kit had the Running Fox - which shares a similar level of simplicity to their pottery kiln logo) and isn't replacing the actual badge

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lfu said:

to be fair Stoke's "new" badge turned out to just be a secondary logo/motif that they're putting on the back of the shirt (like our 22-23 kit had the Running Fox - which shares a similar level of simplicity to their pottery kiln logo) and isn't replacing the actual badge

For now 😂

9 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

All subjective. But from my professional opinion, it isn’t a bad piece of graphic design 

Professional opinion is exactly why clubs end up with crap badges. It’s not supposed to be a soulless company with a ‘clean’ logo, it’s supposed to be inspiring, beautiful, artistic. That hospitality logo is none of those things.