Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Qwerty

Shrewsbury and Lens away friendlies

3 hours ago, Future Fox said:

I know it's a bit of an ask 50 minute walk in a place you don't know at night. Shrewsbury looks great for an away day but terrible to get back from was thinking taxi but bet they will be rammed and miss the train

I was thinking a taxi would be tricky, but it is a friendly, so may not be that busy....

Only 3 tickets left in the North Stand.

Shrewsbury Town have only opened up the East and South stands for home fans ...  so I would guess that there's a reasonable chance more tickets might be made available to us in the West Stand, if needed.

Shrewsbury Town are missing a trick here.    We sold out our allocation ages ago, but they've got a whole stand empty.   

They could surely have opened up a couple of blocks in the West Stand, and get a few 100 extra City fans there.   Seems a bit strange ...

48 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

Shrewsbury Town are missing a trick here.    We sold out our allocation ages ago, but they've got a whole stand empty.   

They could surely have opened up a couple of blocks in the West Stand, and get a few 100 extra City fans there.   Seems a bit strange ...

Wouldn't put it past LCFC to ask them not to offer any more to away fans.

I’ve booked parking at the Sainsbury’s in the Meole retail park by the stadium.  Does anyone know if there’s a short cut between the 2, because google maps shows a long way around. 

3 hours ago, Qwerty said:

I’ve booked parking at the Sainsbury’s in the Meole retail park by the stadium.  Does anyone know if there’s a short cut between the 2, because google maps shows a long way around. 

Yeah looks like there’s an underpass where the train track is behind the Sainsbury’s. Saying a 13 minute walk on apple maps. 

• Like 1