Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Lens Away - Saturday 10th August

Hotel already booked for the Friday and Saturday night staying in Calais - triple room for £175

Don't pay until the day and can cancel day before if needed

Hopefully they bring the tickets out soon

Edited by moore_94

11 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Hotel already booked for the Friday and Saturday night staying in Calais - triple room for £175

Don't pay until the day and can cancel day before if needed

Hopefully they bring the tickets out soon

And still cheaper than a home game at the KP 😂

2 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

We are looking at staying in Lille, went there last time we played and it's a brilliant city.

Tried to find a hotel in Lille but prices were sky high due to Olympics. 

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

Potentially going to try and do Standard Liege v KV Mechelen on the Friday night. Has anyone been there before and how easily sorted was it?

Have you tried asking the Leuven fans that frequent this forum.

• Like 1

anyone know how we'll get tickets?  Will it be through LCFC or Lens?  I remember it was a nightmare getting the Leuven tickets - had to buy them from the Leuven site, which kept defaulting to Flemish. And had to create 4 different accounts using 4 different emails to get 4 tickets.

52 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

anyone know how we'll get tickets?  Will it be through LCFC or Lens?  I remember it was a nightmare getting the Leuven tickets - had to buy them from the Leuven site, which kept defaulting to Flemish. And had to create 4 different accounts using 4 different emails to get 4 tickets.

For Lille away the  link on the LCFC site directed you to Lille F C's website which was in French but it was easy to navigate around and you could buy more than 1 ticket, as long as Leicester don't mess around with priority systems etc. think we should be OK.

• Like 3

On 25/06/2024 at 09:48, slymunn said:

Does anyone know if there is going to be travel to this like when we played Lille?

Hopefully there is as it was a good away trip.

Someone on Facebook is advertising a trip to Lens leaving Friday morning coming back Sunday morning.

35 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

OK I've logged in.  Can anyone see a way of selecting tickets, or does the system just allocate them? 

I’ve just been playing around with it, and it seems like you can roughly click on the top or bottom section, but beyond that it’s automatic allocation. 

22 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

OK I've logged in.  Can anyone see a way of selecting tickets, or does the system just allocate them? 

48 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

Don't think you can get them until 1st July.

21 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

So when you click on the link on the LCFC website and it takes you to the RC Lens website it asks for an access code what do you type in there.

There was a code on the LCFC site, it’s been taken down now - presumably because it was allowing people to access and buy tickets too early. Can’t remember what it was either - sorry.

13 minutes ago, Permafrost said:

That's a shame... but well done for getting in early before they realised the mistake :)

If you click in the box where you typed in the code, it might auto appear again? ;)

I did try for you but nothing I’m afraid bud.

4 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

Will our tickets still be valid if we bought them early?!

Yeah they’ll be fine I’d have thought. I’ve got all the confirmation emails etc.

• Like 1