Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Lens Away - Saturday 10th August

13 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

I did try for you but nothing I’m afraid bud.

Yeah they’ll be fine I’d have thought. I’ve got all the confirmation emails etc.

We can't print them till a week before can we?

It's such a mess isn't it.  Whoever got the job of posting the ticket info, accidentally put the access code on there.  I saw the bit about general sale being 1st July, but noticed the access code, and thought maybe STHs got sooner access.  So I went in and bought tickets.  

2 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

Do you reckon they'll send the tickets or they'll do collections? Wondering if I can transfer tickets to a mate?

Edit: just saw they're emailed. 

You have to register with Lens to buy the tickets.  Then when you log into your account, you can see the tickets there.  Apparently about a week before the match you can either upload them to an app, or print them.  I’ve bought 4 tickets (me and kids), and each one has my name on it, so they can be given to whoever you want.  The most one person can buy is 6.

Edited by Qwerty

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

Would be great if there were some coach/chunnel packages. Done some planning today with flights vs Eurostar and 2 nights in Paris. About £400 for 2 of us to fly 

Have you tried Facebook someone was advertising a coach only option to Lens leaving Friday morning coming back Sunday morning, and you find your own accommodation.

2 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Would be great if there were some coach/chunnel packages. Done some planning today with flights vs Eurostar and 2 nights in Paris. About £400 for 2 of us to fly 

Anything involving Paris will be ridiculously expensive. The Olympics are on. Lille is also hosting a couple of events too. 

2 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Paris will be no go if you’re trying to cut down on costs, it’s the olympics. Try the megabus to Lille 

1 hour ago, CosbehFox said:

Anything involving Paris will be ridiculously expensive. The Olympics are on. Lille is also hosting a couple of events too. 

Ahhhh in that case I’ll leave it. Little lad wants to see the Eiffel Tower and this was a nice excuse to do so. I’m surprised the hotel was so cheap if the Olympics are on, but thanks for the heads up!!

19 minutes ago, Rain King said:

What's the cheapest way to get there and back?

Any tips?

Drive - Calais to Lens is 62 miles. You can get a ferry for £133 which should be do-able. Eurotunnel far more expensive.