Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Lens Away - Saturday 10th August

10 hours ago, MS0204 said:

£125pp lol Don’t know whether that’s good value but wasn’t expecting that when I opened the link 

It was £40 to Lille the other year, going from the counting house.

On 02/07/2024 at 14:18, Sir Steve Howard said:

Did Bournemouth on a Tuesday night in 2016, somehow wound up on Coach 1. 

Swore I'd never use FT again and I've stuck to that. Would rather do a lengthy stretch in Guantanamo 

In fairness, I did Fox Travel last season for the first time ever ... to Preston and was lucky enough to end up on coach 8 or 9 or something like that.   And it was a decent crowd.   

But yeah, bus 1 might have been "a different experience"!

21 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

In fairness, I did Fox Travel last season for the first time ever ... to Preston and was lucky enough to end up on coach 8 or 9 or something like that.   And it was a decent crowd.   

But yeah, bus 1 might have been "a different experience"!

Yes the coach 1 brigade must love following 'The City' but they certainly don't show it 

Anyone know any more details for Fox Travel? Like it just says leaving 2.15am - is it going on the ferry? Arrival time in Lens? Is it coming straight back after the game? Arrival time back? Could use some more details while I explore the different options! 

On 04/07/2024 at 11:49, Ian Nacho said:

£99 return on the ferry from Dover to Dunkirk. Not too shabby. 

On this right now and can assure you that the Premium Lounge for an extra £18 is well worth it lol All you can eat/drink.

Also booked the £99 Dover to Dunkirk return crossing. 

Researching a visit to WW1 history sites close by such as Vimy Ridge to keep me off the Pelforth Brune until lunchtime.

Really looking forward to this away day.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Illusion35 said:

Anyone know any more details for Fox Travel? Like it just says leaving 2.15am - is it going on the ferry? Arrival time in Lens? Is it coming straight back after the game? Arrival time back? Could use some more details while I explore the different options! 

Screenshot 2024-07-07 at 20.06.29.png

3 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

That schedule is making me tired just looking at it. 2am pick up and 3am back (more realistically 5am with inevitable delays because no chance is that coach leaving RC Lens at 6pm).

Yes got a feel of survival SAS about it 

There again I went Lille and the schedule was similar and I was fine (and I'm knocking on a bit) 

3 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Yes got a feel of survival SAS about it 

There again I went Lille and the schedule was similar and I was fine (and I'm knocking on a bit) 

I reckon departure at around 10pm might have been a little nicer. More time in Lens.

35 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I reckon departure at around 10pm might have been a little nicer. More time in Lens.

You wouldn’t more time in Lens, it’s not the prettiest place. A city know for its mining industry more than anything else 

Just now, CosbehFox said:

You wouldn’t more time in Lens, it’s not the prettiest place. A city know for its mining industry more than anything else 

Like a French Coalville 😂😂 I was thinking more time out of the bus, but you’re not selling it to me.