Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Development/Youth Squads 2024/2025 Thread - U18/U21

4 hours ago, LVFox said:

Nelson looks like he's off to Oxford. Again, a really solid club choice for him.

Good coach, should get plenty of games and will do plenty of defending whilst also suiting his playing style.

Whoever is arranging our loans out is doing a good job this summer

Rudkin now accepting requests for loans but way too late in the window... Rudkin passes on to player/players agent... player decides... negotiate... deal done (or not..then move to the next...)

3 hours ago, AjcW said:

You'd imagine it's Huth

In some respects, it's easier to do this summer as he's trying to loan out real quality.

The likes of Braybrooke, Alves, Nelson and even Kasey weren't available to be loaned out last year.

Huth????? hahahahahaha he just watches games for free...

6 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I think we will take some beatings this year. But i'm pleased the club are sending talent out on loan.

I still can't believe we're about the only club in the top 2 divisions who are SILENT on their U21 team. Some teams even have their own X channels. 

Finally seen the light and investing in the youth prospects by getting them on load to actually play regularly

Don't really understand how they convinced Golding to come here. May as well have just stayed at Chelsea and probably gone out on loan. 

He and Alves are wastes being the 2 extra players we drag around everywhere on case someone gets injured on the day. 

5 minutes ago, Noahfence said:

Dutch 2nd division is interesting. What sort of level does that compare to? 

Very poor I’d say has 4 Dutch academy teams in it

2 minutes ago, Ryy said:

Very poor I’d say has 4 Dutch academy teams in it

Odd move considering the rest of the loans have been EFL. Perhaps Marcal wanted to go abroad? At least it’s a different club to follow this season! 

10 minutes ago, Holly B said:

Loan deal for Cover was supposedly sorted yesterday so guess something has gone wrong

Must have been a shift at the club to get so many out this time round. Wonder if they were asking too much in loan fees before.

3 hours ago, Ryy said:

"Wanya is a player with good individual skills and depth," explains Berry Powel. "He's the type of player we were missing in our squad and we're happy to have added him. Additionally, he already has experience in the Championship and had the option to choose from several clubs there this season, but he opted for his development here with us."

Interesting that he rejected Champ moves over the Dutch 2nd tier 🤔🤔

8 minutes ago, Ryy said:

"Wanya is a player with good individual skills and depth," explains Berry Powel. "He's the type of player we were missing in our squad and we're happy to have added him. Additionally, he already has experience in the Championship and had the option to choose from several clubs there this season, but he opted for his development here with us."

Interesting that he rejected Champ moves over the Dutch 2nd tier 🤔🤔

Perhaps he thought they were in the Eredivise

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, AjcW said:

I think we will take some beatings this year. But i'm pleased the club are sending talent out on loan.

I still can't believe we're about the only club in the top 2 divisions who are SILENT on their U21 team. Some teams even have their own X channels. 

Also means there’s space for the u18s to step up into the u21s and develop further.