Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Development/Youth Squads 2024/2025 Thread - U18/U21

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I think with the women playing at the KP there won’t be much appetite to have any other games there unless we go deep in a youth cup 

the effective lack of respect for the youngsters via no social media stuff is appalling - I think it says everything about what the club has become 

I think I just long for the days of FNF lol 

7 minutes ago, harpendenfox said:

I hear you. My profession is public relations, where one of our many buzzwords is authenticity. Our comms are so plastic. So lacking in authenticity. The lack of attention to the under 21s is baffling. The lack of proper fan engagement is baffling. Look at how Liverpool or Tottenham behave towards kids with disabilities, showing them round the club, introducing them to players and management, genuinely lovely experiences, then using the content, it's proper heart warming stuff. We get pictures of Danny Simpson and Filbert in Chicago. I get we want to be a global brand blah blah blah, but their comms are terrible. It's symptomatic of an organisation that has stopped listening to its stakeholders and rejects any kind of challenge. This in turn suggests deep insecurity at the heart of the Club. 

Comms Director has been at the club 15 years

Head of Marketing has been at the club 20 years

Head of Brand has been at the club 10 years and is actually a videographer....

People DO NOT LEAVE this football club, there is no jeopardy, no challenge, no being held to account. As much as loyalty is great at times, where in that chain is there room for new ideas? What has happened to all of the managers in their team that will have been with them during that time? Left because no chance of promotion or trying out new things?

Stinks.

• Like 3