Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Development/Youth Squads 2024/2025 Thread - U18/U21

EFL Trophy Dates/Kick offs

Burton Albion vs. Leicester City Under-21s
Pirelli Stadium
Tuesday 20 August
Kick-off: 7pm

Northampton Town vs. Leicester City Under-21s
Sixfields Stadium
Tuesday 5 November

Notts County vs. Leicester City Under-21s
Meadow Lane
Tuesday 12 November

• Thanks 3

7 hours ago, Ryy said:

EFL Trophy Dates/Kick offs

Burton Albion vs. Leicester City Under-21s
Pirelli Stadium
Tuesday 20 August

Northampton Town vs. Leicester City Under-21s
Sixfields Stadium
Tuesday 5 November

Notts County vs. Leicester City Under-21s
Meadow Lane
Tuesday 12 November

Why nothing at Seagrave?

28 minutes ago, niyaminski said:

Why nothing at Seagrave?

Group games for U21 teams are all away but should we advance we can get drawn at home. But I’d imagine it’d be at KP and not Seagrave 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, moore_94 said:

The boys from the U18 academy were in Poland as part of their preseason and they come with everything. Leaving luxuries like this goal by Lorenz Hutchinson with a great personal play by Olabade Aluko. These youngsters are full of talent

The translation made less sense to me than the original post lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Angus Scott said:

Why did they have to arrange this on the same night as 1600 of us will be at Shrewsbury

You do realise pre-season is about getting the lads fit, not put games on too suit the fans.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

You do realise pre-season is about getting the lads fit, not put games on too suit the fans.

Of course I do, but the attendance will be badly affected due to the clash. I'm sure Barwell will be disappointed at badly needed revenue being lost

2 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

Of course I do, but the attendance will be badly affected due to the clash. I'm sure Barwell will be disappointed at badly needed revenue being lost

I can't imagine swathes of fans will be rushing to either game, for it to make that much difference.

5 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

There will still be a decent turn out.

23 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

Well we've sold out 1600 tickets for Shrewsbury so I think that answers your question

What Question?

How many of those 1600 are likely to have gone to see the u21s play a pre-season friendly, had the games not clashed - not many - the u21s are hardly a must see for most fans.

13 hours ago, Angus Scott said:

Barwell will be fine, their bank account is full of false promises courtesy of Jimmy Ginelly

• Haha 1

At the Barwell game. No idea of the XI tbh, Raikhy looks like he's wearing 6. Bobby Huth was helping them warm up. Seems to be helping out the coaching staff as a stand-in. Have it on good authority his role is still loans manager.

Looks like Leroy Lita is wearing no.8 for Barwell, but I'd thought he'd left them.