Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Development/Youth Squads 2024/2025 Thread - U18/U21

How's Raikhy doing? I remember a mate, who supports another team, randomly texted me to say he thought he was excellent V Bournemouth and was asking about him. At the time he was a bit of an unknown. Interesting to see how he develops. 

1 minute ago, Collymore said:

How's Raikhy doing? I remember a mate, who supports another team, randomly texted me to say he thought he was excellent V Bournemouth and was asking about him. At the time he was a bit of an unknown. Interesting to see how he develops. 

No chance of making it here 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Collymore said:

I think the sarcasm from your mate must not have come through on text… 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Squad filler for the under 21s while the good ones go out on loan hopefully

7 minutes ago, Collymore said:

His development is done. He’s four to five years older than the opposition he’s played tonight. Made a horror tackle. Got booked. Then injured/ subbed at half time 

Didn’t realise this is what we’d hired Ben Dawson for! Very positive move 

Must be sharing first team role with this. 

Edited by AjcW

7 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

His development is done. He’s four to five years older than the opposition he’s played tonight. Made a horror tackle. Got booked. Then injured/ subbed at half time 

You could tell almost immediately in that Bournemouth game.

Barely looked like a footballer.

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Alves not being included is a good sign… hopefully he is in the squad on Monday. 

Golding is a bizarre one. He looked alright when he played, now he’s been dropped?

Think you're answering your own question in two sentences

I think we've all been looking for a bit of respect and hope for Alves and it's come by him being promoted over Golding. 

• Like 1