Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Fabio Carvalho

FABIO CARVALHO

Like Morton, he had a successful loan at Hull last season after joining them in the January window. Fabio Carvalho is now being courted by many in England and on the continent, with a growing list of suitors keen.

Those clubs include previous side Fulham – where he first made his name – along with Southampton, Leicester and clubs in Germany, France, Spain and Holland, most of which have qualified for European competition.

No interest is advanced yet and Liverpool are keen to give Carvalho a good look in pre-season before sanctioning any exit. The midfielder is not desperate to leave and wants to prove to the new coaching staff he deserves a place moving forward.

He needs to make it stick somewhere, multiple loans now and his chances at Liverpool look non-existent unless Slot has other ideas. 
If we can get him for £15m then 100% take a punt. We desperately need someone in that advanced midfield position but if he's being valued at 25m or something i'd rather go in for Oscar Gloukh. 

26 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

He needs to make it stick somewhere, multiple loans now and his chances at Liverpool look non-existent unless Slot has other ideas. 
If we can get him for £15m then 100% take a punt. We desperately need someone in that advanced midfield position but if he's being valued at 25m or something i'd rather go in for Oscar Gloukh. 

If he's £25m we ain't going for him and we definitely won't be going for Gloukh.

6 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

If he's £25m we ain't going for him and we definitely won't be going for Gloukh.

I'd imagine you're right, but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if Rudkin put a bid in for you. 

Edited by cityfanlee23