Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Fabio Carvalho

It’s the Liverpool way, they dismissing offers & want 2 or 3 times the offer and for players that haven’t played a snr game or in the case of Clark just 94 snr minutes that 1 week Klopp was forced to use the kids but we didn’t hear the last of, they want offers north of £12m.

Another is Van den Berg who hasn’t played a single Liverpool minute despite being 22 yet they will only entertain bids over £20m despite only buying him for €1.5m 3/4yrs ago.

So yes they not letting Fabio go for less than 25m & probably more like £30m 

Edited by BKLFox

1 hour ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Significantly higher than £15m would indicate to me £25m+ as much as I like the lad I personally would pass at that price.

Yeah me too, that amount would be enough to appoint @Ric Flair as Head of Recruitment on a 5 year deal and bring in 4 players.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, BKLFox said:

It’s the Liverpool way, they dismissing offers & want 2 or 3 times the offer and for players that haven’t played a snr game or in the case of Clark just 94 snr minutes that 1 week Klopp was forced to use the kids but we didn’t hear the last of, they want offers north of £12m.

Another is Van den Berg who hasn’t played a single Liverpool minute despite being 22 yet they will only entertain bids over £20m despite only buying him for €1.5m 3/4yrs ago.

So yes they not letting Fabio go for less than 25m & probably more like £30m 

If they play the youth players too much though, people work out that they aren’t that good! So won’t pay the inflated price! 

Just now, Scotch said:

Wonder if this would be instead of Asprilla or in addition to....

We need two players of this type.

we literally have no attacking midfielders as it stands. Last season we had KDH, Yunus, Casadei and Ndidi used in that position.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Wonder if this would be instead of Asprilla or in addition to....

We need more than one new player to play in the three behind the striker if that's how he's lining up. 

Even if we had to offer Liverpool 1st dibs on him in the future (like the Philogene deal) I'd still take this.

He's not the finished article but he has what it takes to become a great player. Yes please.