Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Fabio Carvalho

2 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

It can’t be that much tho can they will owe us ? Few million ? 

I'd imagine its more to do with potential sanctions eg. Signing youth players

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

I wanted this guy back in January! He’s got output, 10 goals in the 20 appearances he made for Hull last season. 

and what did he do in the other ten games???

It’s a no from me.

:ph34r: 

lol 

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

This will get to page four before he either moves somewhere else or decides to fight for his own place at Liverpool 

Unless we (or someone else tbf) offer stupid money, I think he'll be staying put.

Just now, JimJams said:

He scores goals and he creates. And hopefully his inclusion would mean not having Mav come inside all game. Though he probably will. 

He will because the instructions won't change. 

I accept we're going to waste everyone we sign at the moment. But most of these players will be here longer than Cooper so it doesn't matter too much. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Him on loan AND someone like Asprilla will give me a lot more hope going into the season. Can't just sign one CAM. Might sound greedy but considering we're looking at young players, it'll be tough for them to play every league game all season. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Him on loan AND someone like Asprilla will give me a lot more hope going into the season. Can't just sign one CAM. Might sound greedy but considering we're looking at young players, it'll be tough for them to play every league game all season. 

Asprilla, Cravalho and Szmodics.

Job done

• Like 4

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

Asprilla, Cravalho and Szmodics.

Job done

Am I the only one still worried about our centre backs too?

We definitely need creative players but I'd break the bank for a decent pacy centre back...

1 minute ago, foxfan92 said:

Am I the only one still worried about our centre backs too?

We definitely need creative players but I'd break the bank for a decent pacy centre back...

until we get rid of at least 1 of the 6 CBs then I doubt it