Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Germany vs Denmark - Saturday 29th June

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

It's a chip inside of the ball which measures vibrations from any contact with an external force. 

Assume this is used to determine when the ball is played when deciding offside calls? Or is that still at the discretion of the powers that be? 

14 minutes ago, TheMightySystem said:

Illegal penalty surely, stops in the run up?

10 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

You're absolutely right, mate. Good shout

Pretty sure you're allowed all you want during the run-up, but you're not allowed to feign the shot.

That's the reason Maignan was so pissed off after the penalty from Lewandowski was retaken. 

All the advantage to the striker when the keeper is no longer allowed to anticipate really.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, shen said:

Pretty sure you're allowed all you want during the run-up, but you're not allowed to feign the shot.

That's the reason Maignan was so pissed off after the penalty from Lewandowski was retaken. 

All the advantage to the striker when the keeper is no longer allowed to anticipate really.

I think it is (or maybe was) that you couldn’t make a backwards motion, which Havertz did seem to do, albeit very marginally. Laws may have changed. 

Edited by Leeds Fox

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Some weird reactions in here. 

The handball laws aren't fit for purpose I do hate that they keep ****ing with them. 

But neither Oliver nor VAR have done much wrong. 

No but doesn’t help Atwell had been poor in the past .

7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

New balls that they're using have microchips in them. 

This ain't cricket looking for LBW.  The ball did not change direction and the defender did not obtain an advantage as the ball entered the penalty area.

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

The handball laws aren't fit for purpose I do hate that they keep ****ing with them. 

Are we supposed to have fun with the Grey's Anatomy offsides and handballs? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

It’s the calls about how they are corrupt because they are favouring one badge, said by the people who will ignore any sensible argument in favour of the other badge.

People laugh and take the piss out of Unkel, but I’d say going off of here it’s pretty clear why ITV employ her because the majority just don’t know the laws of the game or how they should be applied. For the record I don’t like the handball law, but it’s not going away any time soon, and we may see harsher punishments from handball decisions this year in the penalty area.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

It’s the calls about how they are corrupt because they are favouring one badge, said by the people who will ignore any sensible argument in favour of the other badge.

People laugh and take the piss out of Unkel, but I’d say going off of here it’s pretty clear why ITV employ her because the majority just don’t know the laws of the game or how they should be applied. For the record I don’t like the handball law, but it’s not going away any time soon, and we may see harsher punishments from handball decisions this year in the penalty area.

So if our players see a defender in the area with his arm in an unnatural position they should fire the ball at it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Are we supposed to have fun with the Grey's Anatomy offsides and handballs? 

Like I said, the handball laws aren't fit for purpose but VAR and the ref did what they're supposed to and did it quickly and efficiently.