Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Germany vs Denmark - Saturday 29th June

1 minute ago, fazzyfox said:

I was once in a flimsy tent on a cliff top in an electric storm, all 6 of us (in a 4 man tent) trying to avoid the metal pole when my mates rib cage lit up like something out of a Tom and Jerry cartoon :D

Couldn’t have been a direct hit but some kind of surge or illumination from somewhere :dunno:. Haven’t dared to go camping since.

Was he alright??

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Your wiki link confirms the fact I posted. Have you read why only a handful (most pre season) games were cancelled? Half of them before the games even started. We're talking also about decades of NFL games. Just go to YouTube and check the weather conditions under many games took place in NFL. 

2 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Højlund is overrated, two massive chances missed.

Would have him over Iheanacho.

Reckon there's a strong player in there, plus his strong work rate, who just needs to focus on being less wasteful.

Edited by Wymsey

Just now, KFS said:

Was he alright??

Yes, he found it surreal, awkward / embarrassed laughter covering the fear, it s**t everyone up so we gambled on legging it to the shower block with him in tow. No burns or heart stoppage or anything like that,  just lit up for a split second.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Would have him over Iheanacho.

Reckon there's a strong player in there, plus his strong work rate, who just needs to focus on being less wasteful.

I’m not saying he doesn’t have something, but Man U paid 70m for him and you’d expect a bit more.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Funny that noone cares about those in the stands. 

They can go to the concourse if they want? Stoppage in play encourages this. Also, very unlikely to take a lighting strike under a huge metallic structure (that will have lighting grounding devices installed).

More to the point, who’s Noone and why do they care?