Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CrazyKopCorner

England Vs Slovakia - 5pm Kick Off Sunday 30th June 2024

My team would be 

Pickford 

Walker - Stones - Guehi - Trippier

Palmer - Bellingham - Rice - Gordon 

Foden 

Kane

Lose this one and sack Southgate 

Edited by CrazyKopCorner
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

My team would be 

Pickford 

Foden 

Kane

He's leaving whatever happens. 

• Like 1

Any decision made yet on which channel is showing this? The ITV curse is a thing for certain, but at this point we are that dull we could be on BBC and still get dumped out. 

I am not confident of a result in any way. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

Any decision made yet on which channel is showing this? The ITV curse is a thing for certain, but at this point we are that dull we could be on BBC and still get dumped out. 

I am not confident of a result in any way. 

ITV confirmed 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Gotta drop tripper and change formation get Watkins in there and drop a midfielder 

Agreed but Southgate won't drop two midfielders regardless who we play. That bloke is obsessed with defending first.

• Like 2

What does it matter which guy plays where, or anything else your godawful coach does?  You are playing world #45 Slovakia.

Portugal, France and Belgium are in one quadrant of the bracket, so only one can even make it to the semis -- to match up against Spain.

Meanwhile your path of greatest resistance to the final would be Italy (a declining #10) and the Netherlands (#7).  A cakewalk to the semis, where a very good (not great) opponent will await.

Looking forward to your media playing up this continuation of the most unwatchable underachievement in tournament footballing history as "an historic run" by the great Three Lions.  And to some of you getting caught up in it because, well, you're English.

disgust.JPG.e28c458f71e712f7abfa29938b0d50ac.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, KingsX said:

What does it matter which guy plays where, or anything else your godawful coach does?  You are playing world #45 Slovakia.

Portugal, France and Belgium are in one quadrant of the bracket, so only one can even make it to the semis -- to match up against Spain.

Meanwhile your path of greatest resistance to the final would be Italy (a declining #10) and the Netherlands (#7).  A cakewalk to the semis, where a very good (not great) opponent will await.

Looking forward to your media playing up this continuation of the most unwatchable underachievement in tournament footballing history as "an historic run" by the great Three Lions.  And to some of you getting caught up in it because, well, you're English.

You alright pal? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

You alright pal? 

Speaking for every neutral in the world,

We could handle this combination of absurdly lucky draws and lousy football the first time.  But it’s EVERY f***ing tournament under Southgate.  And it’s only getting worse, not better, and we are fed up to the teeth.

Now if something happened and yours started playing crisp, beautiful football?  Playing as if they had a clue what they and their teammates were trying to do?  Playing like they wanted to win and actually believed they could?  That could change some attitudes …

Too bad the chance of that is exactly the same as the chance that Gareth Southgate gets wiped out on the practice field by an asteroid.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Can't tell if it's the England set up or the English that you hate but I love it lol

The media and team love making out that we're some 3rd rate nation who have it all stacked against us.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Great news, they're staying calm.

Well that's obvious. We could have lost each game 2-0 and they'd be patting themselves on the back for a job well done.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

I don't think Foden is starting on Sunday? He'll be back either Saturday or Sunday morning. A player that has missed pre match preparation and training shouldn't be in the squad. 

He is apparently available for Sunday. 

2 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

He is apparently available for Sunday. 

I didn't say he isn't actually available. I said he shouldn't be available. The lad is still in England with a projected earlier return to the squad on Saturday. He's going to miss almost all the training and pre game preparation. 

Ofc there's a big chance this team's training is just 5h sessions in EA FC24 and 6h sessions in Tik Tok.

• Haha 2

If we lose i'd expect Southgate to resign so the FA doesnt have to embarrass him and themselves by sacking him.

If we win i think the FA would be satisfied with quarter finals at least and then it would be up to Gareth if he continues as manager beyond this tournament.

Remember a final and a semi are credit in Southgates bank so the FA probably dont care if the playing style is garbage.

3 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

I didn't say he isn't actually available. I said he shouldn't be available. The lad is still in England with a projected earlier return to the squad on Saturday. He's going to miss almost all the training and pre game preparation. 

Ofc there's a big chance this team's training is just 5h sessions in EA FC24 and 6h sessions in Tik Tok.

shouldnt play even if available, has been ineffective and thats putting it kindly:P

7 hours ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

My team would be 

Pickford 

Foden 

Kane

That would be my choice but he won't pick it !