Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CrazyKopCorner

England Vs Slovakia - 5pm Kick Off Sunday 30th June 2024

3 minutes ago, trabuch said:

2 more years of Southgate. He'll see us through the next WC.

I know we laugh but i'm scared you're right. 
If you're an England manager and you somehow fluke a Euros, there's no way you don't try to win a WC surely? How could anyone walk away from a world cup 

• Sad 1

Just now, LcFc_Smiv said:

Players turning and waving their arms at fans, you’ve been horrendous for 90 minutes, one bit of magic. I appreciate they need the backing but this manager and players have got to give the fan’s more.

If we go through you know it will be another quote in the press taking aim at the fans for losing faith.

Riled me up like nothing else. It'll be "we dug deep despite the unusual atmosphere". 

Bunch of overpaid and overhyped pricks

• Like 2

Just now, Md9 said:

Terrible and lucky again. These are knackered now as well so I can’t imagine they will attack much now just play for pens at best 

Could go the other way. Slovakia need to pick themselves up after having had the game won.

1 minute ago, KFS said:

Jude is HIM

He has that “X” factor that we’ve not had since Beckham and maybe Rooney as a teenager.